Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike (4671 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by GistMoreTV: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2017
@GISTMORE

Mrs Wellington is a beautiful woman! See more photos below...

https://www.gistmore.com/beautiful-makeup-photos-bride-adesua-etomi

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by GistMoreTV: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by GistMoreTV: 1:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by pyyxxaro: 4:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Seun come oh

I nor like the way this gal de look me for the 1st and 2nd picture

Banky warn ur wife oh kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2017
So beautiful. kiss
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Airforce1(m): 5:53am On Nov 26, 2017
She's beautiful but I'm a fan of big breast
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Evablizin(f): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2017
smiley
She is beautiful,her smile is charming.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by sarrki(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2017
You won't know until early morning

You have to do a lot of R&D (research & develipment ) before getting married to ladies nowadays
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

That's why you always yearn opata

Are you a baby ?

What will you do with such ?

Its better when its average and moderate

Abeg come over to politics section

Leave the unmarried folks here
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Airforce1(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

That's why you always yearn opata

Are you a baby ?

What will you do with such ?

Its better when its average and moderate

Abeg come over to politics section

Leave the unmarried folks here

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Didn't know you married

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by cyndy1000(f): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Seems Banky is so lucky I think he really made a good choice. she is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Didn't know you married

Long time ago boss
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by sarrki(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2017
cyndy1000:
Seems Banky is so lucky I think he really made a good choice. she is beautiful

I pray to you too that your husband will say such of your
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Airforce1(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Long time ago boss
I just dey my Oga smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by cyndy1000(f): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

I pray to you too that your husband will say such of your

Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Dis girl too fine..kisses
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by teresafaith: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Those of you hyping that she beautiful, na makeup things To me she's just on the average side

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by dapsoneh: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2017
This Tonto Dike looks beautiful
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Ursulaa(f): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Beautiful ...... HML to her. Waiting for mine
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by GistMoreTV: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by TheBossAnnie(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Naso undecided
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2017
TheBossAnnie:

Naso undecided
Lol
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by AverageAnnie(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Never knew a left handed person can be this beautiful. ... My wedding will be greater and my marriage will be heaven on earth.... Hubby please identify yourself ooooo
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by kingem(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Once a guy buys a car..thats when some girls turn to beans
They be like baby, come and pick me
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by finest0007(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Never knew a left handed person can be this beautiful.. My wedding will be greater and my marriage will be heaven on earth.... Hubby please identify yourself ooooo

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by emeijeh(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Never knew a left handed person can be this beautiful. ... My wedding will be greater and my marriage will be heaven on earth.... Hubby please identify yourself ooooo

I wonder the kind of people who register on nairaland these days.

Imagine this senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by torin: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
cute
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Una don overrate this girl finish. Wehdone to all of una.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike by quickberry(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
AverageAnnie:

He is busy searching for u

(1) (Reply)

See How Pastor Touch Pamela Odame Big Boobs To Deliver Her / Davido Chioma Gives Strangers Lapdance At A Club As Simi Regrets Marrying Adekun / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.