Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Top Five Skinny Girl In Transit Characters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top Five Skinny Girl In Transit Characters (760 Views)

10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / 3 Crazy Ideas For Skinny Girl In Transit 5 / Naija Screen Vibes - A Review Of Tiw'as Skinny Girl In Transit 1 Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top Five Skinny Girl In Transit Characters by biyitolu(m): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G2HlAgUoac

I would have argued had someone told me I would fall head over heels in love with a chick flick. However, that seems to be the case right now as NdaniTv’s Skinny Girl In Transit has really grown on me. Ideally, I would expect myself to already be bored by a series of this genre in its fourth season. But, on the contrary, I seem to be getting more and more invested in the show. I, personally, consider Skinny Girl In Transit the NdaniTv project that has come the closest to rivaling Gidi Up’s fame and acclaim.

In this post, I’ll be highlighting my top five characters from the Skinny Girl In Transit. Of course, this is a highly subjective list. And, as such, I’ll understand if you end up disagreeing with my picks. With that said, my favorite Skinny Girl In Transit characters, shall we?

Read Complete Post Here

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Just Seized Angel's Clothes Because They Were Branded / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019... / Bbnaija: Rico Tells Lolu He Doesn't Understand Khloe's Attention Towards Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.