Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! (671 Views)

Buy 10k Whatsapp Status Views And Contact / Business !! Eye Contact Lens Retailers Needed / Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 5:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Are you Interested in the aforementioned business? Do you know you can start with as low as #10,000 ........ What’s more; We give you WHOLESALE Prices, be rest assured of quality and YES! this is a no fraud zone.

We would not open a whatsapp group for this yet, and all transactions would be concluded on here for transparency.
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by SpyAC(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2017
yea bro am in. austinenoze@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2017
SpyAC:
yea bro am in. austinenoze@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest..... Please do not drop your email, I’m not asking for it

Just indicate your interest below
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Kindly Indicate your interest below

If you’d want me to continue �
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by SpyAC(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2017
QEbeauty:

Thank you for your interest..... Please do not drop your email, I’m not asking for it

Just indicate your interest below
can we talk privately pls?
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2017
SpyAC:
can we talk privately pls?

Kindly post your questions here, so other people can learn from it

thank you
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by SpyAC(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2017
QEbeauty:

Kindly post your questions here, so other people can learn from it

thank you
ok, really interested about the bags and the shoes, mainly men shoes, so how do i go abt it?
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by Gazzy88(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Very much interested
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by ikbnice(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Interested and ready. I love business.
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Gazzy88:
Very much interested
ikbnice:
Interested and ready. I love business.
SpyAC:
ok, really interested about the bags and the shoes, mainly men shoes, so how do i go abt it?

Thank you all for indicating your interest.
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Are You Interested In The Hair, Bag, Shoe And Contact Lens Business?...get In!!! by QEbeauty(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Common Entrance Exams, Jsce, Waec, Neco, Gce, Igcse, Exams Prep In Nigeria / Free Make-up, Skin And Beauty Online Training / Mfr & The Gang Sets To Storm Ekiti With Business Startup Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.