Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (268 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / The Lords Chosen Is Moving To London. E Dey Pain D Devil And E Dey Sweet Us. / The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2017
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: Sunday November 26th, 2017.

TEXT: Exodus 23:25-26

THEME: RECEIVE SOUND HEALTH AND PROSPERITY

MEMORISE: Beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest proper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 2)

The Lord is interested in the overall well-being of His faithful children, for His promises of sound health and prosperity are for them. He is the all sufficient God. If you serve Him faithfully, His blessings are for you. Today, God is set to nourish your body with sound health and go ahead to prosper you. Abraham was blessed in all things; he lacked nothing. God blessed him in wealth, sound health, long life and his generation remained a blessing to those after him. Understand that it is the will of God for you to be nourished in good health and prosper and that the ill health ravishing your body is against the will of God. Who has resisted His will and prospered? Poverty must depart because God's promise concerning you is settled.

In order to break the yoke of beggarly life, the Lord may require you give Him something so He can bless you tremendously. The boy with 5 loaves of bread and two fishes gave Jesus what He had, and went home with twelve baskets full. Are you living in lack? Every day you struggle to eat, and you have nothing at all to take care of your family. It is never the will of God for you, therefore that beggarly situation must leave you. We are in the last days. Your prosperity must provoke unbelievers to serve God. That deteriorating health condition making people to question the power of God must be healed, and that reproach of spiritual illness, God Almighty is against it; you will rise again to serve Him like never before. God is interested in your health and prosperity. So, begin to call them to manifestation and you will see them come to pass.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Everything contrary to your will in my life; receive rebuke, in Jesus' name.

2. I decree sound health and prosperity upon my life, in Jesus' name.

3. Every plant of sicknesses and diseases which my heavenly Father had not planted in my life; be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

4. Because our G. Os and Mummy in the Lord's physical bodies remain the temples of the Holy Spirit, every projection of sicknesses against them; be rooted up, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com www.tlccrm.org Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial @TlccrmOfficial @Tlccrm_Official

(1) (Reply)

Keep Up The Good Works. / Thank You Father. Thank You Lord. / How Religion Radicalises People- Imam Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.