Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Feeds Announcement - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Feeds Announcement (1873 Views)

FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeds Announcement by badaru1(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2010
FOR THOSE WITH MPEG4 BLINDSCAN SIRUS,THERE IS FREE NAIJA MOVIE & MUSIC
Re: Feeds Announcement by sammu(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2010
if u are motorized blindscan nss 12cband for football action whenever match is on
Re: Feeds Announcement by spacevice(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
Nice thread.
Re: Feeds Announcement by lovala(m): 2:08am On Mar 27, 2010
Hello Badaru,
Please, can u send the feeds tp& sr to my e-mail account? It is lovala@yahoo.com If you have that of w3a also, I'll be mighty glad to have, thankx in advance.
Re: Feeds Announcement by badaru1(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2010
@lovala

check ur mail
Re: Feeds Announcement by spacevice(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2010
badaru1:

Badaru, do you get the audio for those channels? I use 69x but i can't get audio.
Re: Feeds Announcement by alancruise(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
Badaru1, a good job. Pls i'll also need feeds tp/sr on w3a. I wil be very glad if it sent to my e-mail box. alancruise2000@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Feeds Announcement by borderline(m): 3:37am On Mar 28, 2010
@spacevice
there is no audio yet 4 dat statn.just enjoy like dat, its a feed,u know
Re: Feeds Announcement by badaru1(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2010
once in a while the aidio comes up.I think they are testing
Re: Feeds Announcement by spacevice(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
borderline:

@spacevice
there is no audio yet 4 dat statn.just enjoy like dat, its a feed,u know

I read from somewhere that the SRT 69x is unable to decode the audio for those channels since the audio format is AAC. Not sure though.
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
Pls anythng on w3a i dnt mind at all.My receiver cant blind scan.Pls mail me on jesusraul@rocketmail.com
Re: Feeds Announcement by lovala(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
@lovala

check your mail
thankx again Badaru1.
Re: Feeds Announcement by bizsense: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
badaru1:

Badaru pls help me with the tps for the feeds. both for sirius and w3. yebopapa@yahoo.com thanks a lot
Re: Feeds Announcement by Hopitinto(m): 5:36am On Mar 30, 2010
Badaru1 pls post Tp dat is on Nss 12 dats shows football cos i just blindscan
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2010
For every thread that is opened, we make wrong use of it. This is a thread for FEEDs Announcement, if you have nothing to offer, desist from asking.
Re: Feeds Announcement by badaru1(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2010
@All

satellite:sirus 4.8 degree east
frequency:12525
symbol rate:30000

fec 2/3

dv s 2

8pqd
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
enitan2002:

For every thread that is opened, we make wrong use of it. This is a thread for FEEDs Announcement, if you have nothing to offer, desist from asking.

to request for feeds in the feed section is now wrong according to u abi?
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
toba:

to request for feeds in the feed section is now wrong according to u abi?

You lack proper understanding of the english language, the thread topic simply says FEEDS ANNOUNCEMENT and not REQUEST. Something you should correct the younger ones over, you are making the mistake.
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2010
enitan2002:

You lack proper understanding of the english language, the thread topic simply says FEEDS ANNOUNCEMENT and not REQUEST. Something you should correct the younger ones over, you are making the mistake.
Pele o mr understanding& I.T.K. If i entered the thread to 'announce' my request for feeds,thats also a crime too? If for instance a feed is yet to be posted&i came to announce a request/reminder to the Op, to u im i also wrong to do that?
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
you are free to tag me with whatever names you are suffering deficiency from, dont derail the purpose being set up by this poster. No matter what, a nimcompoop will still want to be relevant with words he has no meaning of.

The aim of this thread is Announce the Feeds you have on your setup.

If you cant provide help, just stay put away from your keyboard.
Re: Feeds Announcement by mjay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
badaru1:

these channels are loaded but scrambled, any way to open them? they include sabc 1-3 and etv, plus movie channels. Pls who are the providers of these channels on sirius? They have some good collections, but its presently not showing.
Re: Feeds Announcement by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
enitan2002:

you are free to tag me with whatever names you are suffering deficiency from, dont derail the purpose being set up by this poster. No matter what, a nimcompoop will still want to be relevant with words he has no meaning of.

The aim of this thread is Announce the Feeds you have on your setup.

If you cant provide help, just stay put away from your keyboard.
I have no intention to derail the thread but u just did by ur over zealousness, which is very common with u.The poster above me just made a request&asked question which i believe a reasonable response would be made in that regard.Keep cool.The last time i argued was during my service about 3yrs ago&i dnt want to argue with another otondo kofa.lol takia though.
Re: Feeds Announcement by badaru1(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2010
@toba

All the channels are free but no audio
Re: Feeds Announcement by chuk101(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Hello guys , oga badaru i dey salute ooo. Actually d provider of those channels is ODM( On Digital media) owners of Top tv . It is a pay tv channel dt is meant for south african viewers, so guys we just have to enjoy the no audio pictures we are watching since dey are on test transmission, may 2010 will be the official launch date , then the channels would be encrypted. So have fun and enjoy tonights match
Re: Feeds Announcement by xwallace(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
some pple here think they are gods . Belittle others are what they think most,
Re: Feeds Announcement by Ibaku(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2010
@All, if anybody knows the frequency with which the AUB is using to transmit the world cup matches should kindly let me know and if u are on c band motorized try and blindscan nss 12 ( ethiopia tv) when matches are being played, feeds might just be on thanks.
Re: Feeds Announcement by sammu(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2010
@ ibaku and ALL
If you are motorised, blind scan AMOS 5I@17E anytime match is played AND enjoy
Re: Feeds Announcement by Ibaku(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
@sammu, thanks men, do u recieve the signals of the zambian and indian muxs ? Does the soccer feed crack on ur set up ?
Re: Feeds Announcement by loluskysat(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2010
@All Winners in the House & ORS,

Check out Winners' TV on Intelsat 902 @ 62 degree East. 4054 V 3425 TP on the South East Beam Zone. Enjoy the International Leadership Submit.

Bless u!

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Unscramble Channels On Qsat / London2012 Olympic On Fta. / Eritrea Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.