Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) (1019 Views)

We Deal On Kinds Of Cryptocurrencies And E Currencies / Everything You Need To Know About Cryptocurrencies / Cryptocurrencies And Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2017
[url][/url]The craze about cryptocurrency has been on for sometime now and doesn't look like it's going to quiet down at all.

*But, what real is cryptocurrency?* Check Wikipedia, am sure they have all the anwers.

Am only going to share with you why I believe in it and how you can make money from it
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2017
Why I believe it is here to stay.

Cryptocurrency is based on the blockchain technology which is currently changing the world. The block chain technology is based on a decentralized ledger system which means it can't be manipulated by anybody like the naira was devalued by CBN causing it to be 'worth less' in every sense of the word.
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Cryptocurrencies are controlled by the universal law of demand and supply which states that that when demand exceeds supply, price increases and vice versa. And the beautiful thing about this is that each cryptocurrency has a definite amount that can be created or mined. Unlike conventional currencies that can be printed anytime the government needs money.

This is why Gold is also a good choice of investment because it has a limit to it too.

1 Like

Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Cryptocurrencies are controlled by the universal law of demand and supply which states that that when demand exceeds supply, price increases and vice versa. And the beautiful thing about this is that each cryptocurrency has a definite amount that can be created or mined. Unlike conventional currencies that can be printed anytime the government needs money.
This is why Gold is also a good choice of investment because it has a limit to it too.
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2017
The applications of the underlying blockchain technology is actually vast meaning that cryptocurrencies has come to stay and taking advantage of it now is still not too late.

Yeah, i said not too late because right now, those that took advantage of it around this time last year are millionaires. I will give you details of it in the evening with statistics and show you how you can tap into it safely make great investment for yourself
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Sambai65(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Following
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
In a nutshell...Crypto currency is has 2 broad aspects of contribution to this world.

1)As a digital currency it is the future of payment world wide..paying for goods and services at much quicker speeds and faster transactional speeds...
E.g sending dollar/euros/yern from one country to another can take weeks if sent through our current banking facilities....and as firt currecy.€¥$

But sending as digital currency will take micro seconds...hence making it the most preferred method of transactions world wide today.....
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
2)As a Store of VALUE:
Interestingly only 1% of the world population is aware of the importance digital currencies and 0.01% are actively using it now.

The fundamental principle in economics that determines the value of a thing is the law of Demand and Supply; which says "If there is a large demand for a commodity that is scarce ,then the Price/value sky rockets through the roof" �

This is what we are all experiencing...as Bitcoin has moved from a mere $560 in 12 months to over $7,000.

Meaning if you had
2 Bitcoin 12months ago for $1200 × #360 = #403200
$14,000 × #360 = #5,040,000

This is the fastest appreciation rate ever in the history of any asset....and guess what? The law of demand and supply is yet to take its full hold and less than 3% of the world population is aware of Crypto... Or even started using it for transactions....

In the nearest future as more of the world population start using Crypto the value is Bitcoin the leading Crypto is sure going to hit $1,000,0000 for 1btc and Ethereum the second most powerful crypto is sure going to hit $300,000. Or more

1 Like

Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
However, while the world is zigging,you need to be zagging.
√observe the masses and do the opposite is an old law for standing out in the game of wealth.

while the eyes of the masses right now is on Bitcoin.I want to focus your eyes on Ethereum as this has had a 2500% growth this year while bitcoin a mere 1000%.

The question is what are you doing right now to save the future...? Most of us have zero plans or are still not fully aware of these changes..

Acquire Crypto and saving it for the future.....but this is a second rate plan compared to the possibility of mining ...e.g

If I spent $5000 to acquire ethereum right now, I will only get 11ethereum at its current value..10years from now if the value of ETH is $20,000 all I still have is 11ETH but this time only valued at $220,000.

From $5,000 - $220,000 for the same 14ETH Value

But if I decide to mine ethereum with a capital of the same $5000, i will get close to 35ETH using the projection of $20,000 for 1ETH, I should be worth $700,000

From $5000-$700,000 using the mining option
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sambai65:
Following
Nice one bro. Stay tuned
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
As you can all see, mining is the most profitable way to invest in cryptocurrencies. And the best coin to ming right now is Ethereum.

I'll give you two reasons,

1. $1000 early this year will get you 1BTC while that same amount will get you 125ETH

Fast forward to last week Monday
$1000-1BTC-$8,000-#2.8m naira
$1000-125ETH-$45,000-#17m naira
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
2. Ethereum has more applications than bitcoins. That means that Ethereum has more uses than just currency and a lot of programmers are keying into it right now.

By tomorrow morning, am going to share with you the company am using to mine ethereum because there are a lot of fraud out there. This company is publicly traded on the American stock exchange.

So if your following, pls say "hi"
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by infinitygod87: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
hi
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 12:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by dquest(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Hi
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2017
dquest:
Hi
cool.

Let's go
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2017
So how Do I capitalize on this information?
Introducing Wealth generators!!!!!

A 5 year old USA based company whose mission is to provide technology and services to help people attain financial fitness.

Their services and technology include
√Ryze AI
WG Crypto
√WG EQuity pack automation for the stock market
√Fxone for Forex
√WG university
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Welcome to the world of WG Crypto. Where we have acquired over $50,000,000 of mining rig with the best state of the art mining equipments that mine Ethereum,Ethereum classic,Dascoin and other alt coins.
Mining facility located in Iceland and hong kong

The company is also publicly traded under the name "Invest view/Wealth generators" making it a solid place for global investment with A lot of integrity on the US stock exchange.
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Our mining operations run for 1200days over 3years...

How do you get started?

√So get set started you pay a one time setup fee of $99.99

√Then after your set up, You pick the package you can afford.. Remember more is always better..

$500 pack
$1000 pack
$2500 pack
$5000 pack

Note you can buy any combination of multiple package of your choice

√No monthly / annual subscription what so ever

√ all funds are paid to the wallet of your choosing that you provide..Blockchain.info,coinbase or any other waller you operate

√Payments are daily for the period of 1200days

√And because the machine mines only the most profitable Crypto each coin has both today's value and future value. Hence can easily be liquidated to cash ASAP

Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Any questions so far?
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by patovic(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hi
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by nnemmpi(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2017
can i make profit buying a bit of bitcoin from luno and keeping it for six month without trading
Re: About Cryptocurrencies And How You Can Make Money From Them (Bitcoins Ethereum) by Udohephraim17(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
There are better ways of making money in the crypto world. Hit me up on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD 26 VERY POWERFUL GIFTS WITH BONUSES NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. / Attend Photography Courses In Lagos Nigeria This June / Six Article Writers Needed. Highly Lucrative Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.