Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice (430 Views)

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice / Help And Advice Needed / Korean Yoni Pearl For Ladies Fertility Issues And Infection At A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice by Onyeka64(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Feel free to ask any health related question and you surely get professional advice.
Re: Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice by chibuikenicole: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2017
I noticed D's painful boil or lump on the left side of my penis its painful but I urinate normally no discharge.. also I HV not had sex in one year so I dnt tink it's std..wat drugs can I buy
Re: Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice by saibop(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Please I noticed I have been seeing blood towards the end of urinating. please what could this be?
Re: Let's Meet Here For Your Health Issues And Advice by Onyeka64(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
saibop:
Please I noticed I have been seeing blood towards the end of urinating. please what could this be?
there are several cases with such presentation so its best you visit the nearest health facilty .thanks

(1) (Reply)

no help, thanks / Discovery In Israel Of The Oldest Homo Sapiens Out Of Africa / Is This The Nigeria That We Prayed And Voted For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.