Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How To Make Cartoon Characters With Adobe Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Cartoon Characters With Adobe Photoshop (1567 Views)

Check Out My Cartoon Drawing With Adobe / Anyone In Benin With Adobe CC 2017 Photoshop And Illustrator File / Guys See My Latest Digital Drawings Done With Adobe Reader... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cartoon Characters With Adobe Photoshop by Ksparrowgist70: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
HOW TO MAKE CARTOONS ON PHOTOSHOP

In this Tutorial I will teach how to apply
this cartoon effect to an image.Welcome my name is Kevin and on this blog
I make Photoshop Tutorials.If this is your first time here make sure
to subscribe to our newsletter and click the follow so you do not miss anything. Before we start I have a Question, how long
have you been using Photoshop.Submit your answer in the comment section.So thing you will need is an image to apply
the effect.A link to the image I use is in the description.Once your have your image open, Duplicate
the image layer.Click Layer.Then click Duplicate Layer.Name the Layer Main then click ok.With the Main Layer selected.Click Filter.Then click Filter Gallery.Expand the Artistic Folder.Select Poster Edges and enter the following
settings.Enter 10 for the Edge thickness.Enter 10 for the Edge Intensity.Enter 2 for the Posterization.After entering the settings click Ok.Your image should now have black outlines.Now we are going to turn the image into a
black outlined image.Click Image.Select Adjustments.Click Threshold.Set the Threshold Level to 49 and click Ok.Now we are going to add an Oil Painting effect.Click Filter.Select Stylize.Then click Oil Painting.If the Oil Paint Filter is graded out, I have
a video showing you how to fix this.A link to that video should be on the screen.Enter the following settings.Enter 5.0 for Stylization.Enter 2.0 of the Cleanliness.Leave the defaults for the other settings
and click ok.

Sources
https://ksparrowgfx..com
http://www.ksparrowgist.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Cartoon Characters With Adobe Photoshop by Ksparrowgist70: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
market finder

(1) (Reply)

4 Great Apps For Taking Pictures / Viral Hyperrealistic Charcoal Drawing Of A 17 Year Old Nigerian / Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.