Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked (1125 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account, Hitch Free? / Help! Help! Help! My Sister's Facebook Account Was Hacked / High Profile Twitter Account Hijacked By Security Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked by Ariba2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
House please help me urgently, someone called me imposting as representative. He requested for my Gmail account so that my account can be upgraded and my adverts can be seen on Google search. A code was sent to me from Google and he requested for the code. Shortly after i was logged out of all my Google account. At the moment now i dont have access to my account anymore and all efforts to get it recovered proved abortive.
Please i need help on how to get my Google account back.
Re: Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked by Tittusstar22(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
use the forgot password option
Re: Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked by TonyHoysa: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ariba2:
House please help me urgently, someone called me imposting as representative. He requested for my Gmail account so that my account can be upgraded and my adverts can be seen on Google search. A code was sent to me from Google and he requested for the code. Shortly after i was logged out of all my Google account. At the moment now i dont have access to my account anymore and all efforts to get it recovered proved abortive.
Please i need help on how to get my Google account back.
Urgently apply to support JIji !I think they will help you.
Re: Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked by persius555(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
He probably changed the phone number for verification by now. Try request the code to your number.
Re: Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked by Ariba2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
persius555:
He probably changed the phone number for verification by now. Try request the code to your number.

I have tried everything but didn't work. He changed my recovery email, phone number and retain my username.

(1) (Reply)

Software Programer/developers / Epin Module... Programmer Needed / If You Can Covert PSD Designs To HTML Mock-ups, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.