Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked (3089 Views)

What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? / Anyone Able To Murder These Lines. / Lyricist /rappers... Please Rate These Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rap is magical
I can say it has the ability to alter someone's emotions and it is the reflection of what lies in you
let's see how we can spit the fire like we earth gods ...lol..
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
I used to rap but I definitely didn't kill that talent in me though
it's kinda cool in its literature like nature
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
The rhymes
the Pun
the flows
the intro
the outto
the joxtapoxe
The bars
the punchlines
the back throws
The counters
it's all fun to be in it
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 1:24am On Nov 27, 2017
I was 'toshed' to drop something. Let's go:

. Always on ur TV SCREENS
. So u can't ever SCREEN ME OUT
. Reduced u to a pet size
Now all u do is SCREAM 'MEOW'

1 Like

Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2017
COOL10:

. Always on ur TV SCREENS
. So u can't ever SCREEN ME OUT
. Reduced u to a pet size
Now all u do is SCREAM 'MEOW'

grin is this your best shot?
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Rap like you Own it
don't let it look like some borrowed language mehn
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2017
vermaniace:

grin is this your best shot?
. Lol,nobody wanted to write anything so I just decided to help u. My best shot? Homie u can't even handle one this good,talk more of a better one(get it?). Peace wink grin
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by chuksisaac: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lyrically am terrorizing like osama Bin laden, just like have Been ladened, TO BLOW your minds into beat/bits,
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
chuksisaac:
Lyrically am terrorizing like osama Bin laden,
just like have Been ladened,
TO BLOW your minds into beat/bits,

Old man
do something new and Inovative
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
COOL10:
. Lol,nobody wanted to write anything so I just decided to help u. My best shot? Homie u can't even handle one this good,talk more of a better one(get it?). Peace wink grin
lol,I don't expect you to be humble though but I bet that was your beSt shot
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
vermaniace:

lol,I don't expect you to be humble though but I bet that was your beSt shot
. I actually thought the purpose of this thread was to write for the joy of it(rap). All of a sudden I'm now proud for doing exactly what u asked for(a diss)? Smh. Peace bro.
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
COOL10:
. I actually thought the purpose of this thread was to write for the joy of it(rap). All of a sudden I'm now proud for doing exactly what u asked for(a diss)? Smh. Peace bro.
I didn't see a disS in what you did
maybe you didn't sound cool enough
or what so you think
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Upcoming Hip-pop Artist"VICKERZ" releases New Track "BE MY GIRL"

Mhen I believe this is One of the Best Song Have listened To
Try Downloading it And you will love it Alot

Click here To Proceed with the Download

Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by chuksisaac: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
vermaniace:

Old man
do something new and Inovative
if m.i rapped those lone you would jave considered it innovative,,,,,,say your own,,,,,,drop your lines
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
chuksisaac:
if m.i rapped those lone you would jave considered it innovative,,,,,,say your own,,,,,,drop your lines
if m.i rapped those lines he wouldnt be one of the best
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by chuksisaac: 4:06am On Nov 29, 2017
vermaniace:
if m.i rapped those lines he wouldnt be one of the best
ok naaw,,,,as you dan b one of the best,,,drop your lines naaw,,,,make we see naaw,,,,,you just dey here dey critizice like i ever needed your opinion,,,,werey

1 Like

Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
You asked me to drop lines
cus you Wanna know what it feels like to judge mine

I never wanted to do this ,bur you all would be hiding your faces when I would be shooting //
Am ridiculously magical when Spitting//
just like zues I ain't down to earth ,you all would be jamming my tunes in you mouth like toothpick //
am the real sensation //
am weigh of your league if you think am ain't worth it ,go of your relegation //

Just freestyle
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
COOL10:
. Always on ur TV SCREENS . So u can't ever SCREEN ME OUT . Reduced u to a pet size Now all u do is SCREAM 'MEOW'
dope cool ..no mind that retard, care for a brawl?? just for fun
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2017
jerrythafinisher:

dope cool ..no mind that retard, care for a brawl?? just for fun
. Lol @'retard'. It's alright,there'll always be critics. There're people who think Eminem is the worst thing to happen to rap,while there're others who think he's simply untouchable. It's part of the game. I'll accept ur challenge only if u promise not to finish me like jerry does when he's mad at tom. grin, Deal?
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2017
COOL10:
. Lol @'retard'. It's alright,there'll always be critics. There're people who think Eminem is the worst thing to happen to rap,while there're others who think he's simply untouchable. It's part of the game. I'll accept ur challenge only if u promise not to finish me like jerry does when he's mad at tom. grin, Deal?
haha .. am scared of getting bodied, not by verdict but a TKO.
create thread, how many bars
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2017
jerrythafinisher:

. Lol,I'm a gentle rapper though except when I'm writing on things of the heart so I might just have to learn some things from u. Anyways,u should create the thread cos I'm almost certain you'll have better luck at that. Let's make it 8bars per round. Will there be points to judge with and if so who'll do it cos I want the decision to be unbiased?
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
I Will be your judge so let me create the thread
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
jerrythafinisher:

. Let's do this bro.
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by COOL10(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
vermaniace:
https://www.nairaland.com/4209537/battle-titans-cool10-vs-jerrythafinisher

That's the link up there 9o'clock business
. You better do a great job cos I no trust u.
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2017
COOL10:
. You better do a great job cos I no trust u.

Lol am fair and strict as day light
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by yeladakatel: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
I know this sick emcess never even knew i could spit red ill word taken from the grave like i raise dead ...see nigas neva get to see this yela shit
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
yeladakatel:
[color=#990000][/color]
I know this sick emcess never even knew i could spit red ill word taken from the grave like i raise dead ...see nigas neva get to see this yela shit

can you battle ?
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by Deckline(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Since i'm in a position to talk to you kids and you LISTEN,
Aint no politician buh ah'll kick it within a MINUTE,cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits i'll wear it,but if it don't,then y'll swallow the truth,grind and bear it.
Now who's the king of this luducrousous historic lyrics? Who could inherit the tittle,put the viewers in hysterics? Using his music to disperse all of his views and his merits? but there's a huge interferance,they saying you shouldn't hear it.
Maybe its hatred i spew,
Maybe its food for the spirit,
Maybe its beautiful music i made for you to just cherish,
But i'm debated,disputed,hated and bruised in America as a mur'fucking drug addict like you didn't experiment anda,
That's when you start to stare at who's the mirror and you see yourself as a kid again and you get embarrassed,
And i gat nothing to loose buh make you look stupid as parent,
You fuckin do good is too bad you couldn't do good at marriage.
You have any clue what i had to get to near it? I don't think you do.
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by vermaniace(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Deckline:
Since i'm in a position to talk to you kids and you LISTEN,
Aint no politician buh ah'll kick it within a MINUTE,cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits i'll wear it,but if it don't,then y'll swallow the truth,grind and bear it.
Now who's the king of this luducrousous historic lyrics? Who could inherit the tittle,put the viewers in hysterics? Using his music to disperse all of his views and his merits? but there's a huge interferance,they saying you shouldn't hear it.
Maybe its hatred i spew,
Maybe its food for the spirit,
Maybe its beautiful music i made for you to just cherish,
But i'm debated,disputed,hated and bruised in America as a mur'fucking drug addict like you didn't experiment anda,
That's when you start to stare at who's the mirror and you see yourself as a kid again and you get embarrassed,
And i gat nothing to loose buh make you look stupid as parent,
You fuckin do good is too bad you couldn't do good at marriage.
You have any clue what i had to get to near it? I don't think you do.
baba ya saying nonsense
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by chinos20(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
vermaniace:

baba ya saying nonsense
if Eminem catch u @deckline
Re: Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked by NeeKlaus: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
vermaniace:

baba ya saying nonsense
How's he saying nonsense? It's even better than the crap you dropped up there.

At least, his own has a flow and good wordings. Yours doesn't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** / The Game Or 5o Cent? / Official Battle Rap Music Download Thread. Ask And Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.