Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? (1420 Views)

(PHOTO) When Your Village People Follow You To Check WAEC Results / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When You've Finally Conquered Your Village People..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by malware: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigerians have this attitude that, when things are not going in their favor, they blame it on their kinsmen in the village, whom they believe are hell bent on frustrating their success in life. This slang is very common on Nairaland.

As a Nairalander, tell us the time you think your village people had an all night meeting on your matter, and what happened next...

Starting with seun, then Lalasticlala grin

Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
While I played Las Palmas vs Levante over 2.5
They played 2-0 and ended the scores.
It was my last game.
cry cry
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
i was
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
i was writing my waec in the ground floor of a hall and ceiling fan fell onme fromthe ceiling. Survived withouta scratch and fracture
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by haywire07(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thought a Waec exam was slated for afternoon so I got myself busy playing play station2 at a game centre .

I got to school to find out they were almost done with the exam .
Well, I was allowed to write in the last 10minutes of the paper .
Result came out tho and....

I had F9 again cheesy
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by prospero5(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
the day i saw my crush, crossed the road to meet her but she was crossing to the other side to board a cab.
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by sparklezeee: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
prospero5:
the day i saw my crush, crossed the road to meet her but she was crossing to the other side to board a cab.

ur village people really luv u, they were only helping u to chase away trouble
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by prospero5(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
sparklezeee:

ur village people really luv u, they were only helping u to chase away trouble

haha!
Re: Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
i was writing my waec in the ground floor of a hall and ceiling fan fell onme fromthe ceiling. Survived withouta scratch and fracture
Sorry dear.. But they really mean you oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found The Snake That Swallows Money / Hilarious Conversation Within Muslim Faithfuls On Eating Christmas Food / Funny Ramadan Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.