Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

End Of Year Promo -awoof Discounted Promo Offer On Your Irokotv App - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / End Of Year Promo -awoof Discounted Promo Offer On Your Irokotv App (475 Views)

Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina Accuses Irokotv Of “swings” Copyright Infringement / Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies From Irokotv / Best App For Downloading Movie / Irokotv Is Now Offering Data-free Downloads For Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Promo -awoof Discounted Promo Offer On Your Irokotv App by OfflineAgent(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good Day Everyone
My name is Sharon,an Offline Agent and am here to give you a well detailed explanation on what the Irokotv application is and the benefits it has to offer

1.WHAT'S IS IROKOTV MOBILE APP ?

Irokotv mobile application is an award winning application which allows you watch all latest nollywood local and international movies and series right on to your tablet , mobile phones , computer and smart tv

2.NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IROKOTV ?

So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

*No4* You can now send and receive movies directly through the app so there will be no need for any third party application to aid sending of movies from one to another

3.PAYMENT
The Subcription fee is 2000 naira
But since am new here ,am given my customer 25% discount
Which mean my subscription fee is 1500 naira for a whole year and save 500 naira.

Call it my Early Christmas gift to my client
So what are you waiting for,
Pick up your phone
Go to your app store for IOS USER or Play store for ANDROID USER & Download your irokotv app
Then text me on Whatsapp for your awoof activation

Sharon Offline Sales Agent
Note: Subcription fee is only exclusive to customer ,who subcribes through me

(1) (Reply)

Watch OOU Student Dance Fight | Shaku Shaku / Big Brother Africa Alum, Vimbai, Replaces Toke Makinwa On Moments / “avengers Infinity War” Drops A New Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.