Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

#meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! (388 Views)

Who Can Solve This Statistics Problem? / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by yusufgraphique(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mostly statistics course in higher institution are always giving people difficult time to understand.....
so if you are having any problem related to statistics.................
post and let's slog it out together
Re: #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by Kingslaw(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Analyze and post the likely accurate correct score
Of this match QPR vs Brentford
Re: #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by not4sure(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
OK three men went to party, at the entrance the three men drop identical hat. 20 minutes later fight erupted at the party which makes them hurriedly pick each of their hat. What is the probability that
1. Each men pick correct hat
2. Each men pick wrong hat
3. One of the men pick correct hat.
4. None pick hat at all
Re: #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by yusufgraphique(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
As for Kingslaw we are not here to joke.....
Re: #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by yusufgraphique(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
As for not4sure
this my answer for u
1. Since the three hat is identical it's not possible for one person to pick the right hat...
2. Again HOW is it possible to pick the wrong hat when the hat is identical
PLEASE GUYS
let's b series here!
if all this were to happen with that specific time then the result should be 1/3
Re: #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by not4sure(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2017
yusufgraphique:
As for not4sure
this my answer for u
1. Since the three hat is identical it's not possible for one person to pick the right hat...
2. Again HOW is it possible to pick the wrong hat when the hat is identical
PLEASE GUYS
let's b series here!
if all this were to happen with that specific time then the result should be 1/3
No this is serious. You should go and learn different type of probability distribution like Binomial distribution, continuous distribution etc. Man I just gave you a question that is right
Re: #meet Statistics Guru# Post Your Statistics Problem Here!!! by yusufgraphique(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
I know of binomial distribution ( More than one trial )
Poisson distribution , geometric distribution, gamma, Normal, uniform distribution both their proofing in discrete r.v and continuous r.v
My friend the question u ask is either too technical or not complete because initially u said "identical hat " and the ques. goes goes this way " what the prob that each person took the right hat"

is like u frame the question yourself

(1) (Reply)

Java Online Training And Placement Assistance In USA / [2017] Avaya Online 7750X Practice Exam | Killtest / Msc In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.