Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB (7698 Views)

I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

I only came to drop job vacancies but yours is an apology

I dont give advice to piece of shit like you

i have too many " had i know story" i will be waiting

Then get the hell off here.

Who fucking care if you comment or not?

Get lost
I hate people that are not mature enough to drop comment without insults.

Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rolly83:

@OP, have you heard about "Staff verification & biometrics"?? If you haven't think about what you're getting in to.I work with DPR and I have a good idea of what I'm trying to make u understand.

Guy dont say much please his type will never listen

He has 1m, second class upper and he is ready to defend it

He will not even see water for eyes when e wan cry sef
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Basalt:

Get lost

ofcourse i will get lost but trust me no one in this forum will be there when everything turn south

you dont need advice do as you like

infact go and pay for the employment we will hail you when you become director for FG
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Basalt:

Get lost

there is no maturity in the truth

it is truth, foolish or mature
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

ofcourse i will get lost but trust me no one in this forum will be there when everything turn south

you dont need advice do as you like

infact go and pay for the employment we will hail you when you become director for FG

Thank you so much.
Can you now get lost?
I pity those that live with you and around you.
Gosh you are so immature and annoying
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by free2ryhme: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Basalt:

Thank you so much.
Can you now get lost?
I pity those that live with you and around you.
Gosh you are so immature and annoying

when it comes to the truth yeah i am

Go and pay for the Job guy

It is sure
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

Guy dont say much please his type will never listen

He has 1m, second class upper and he is ready to defend it

He will not even see water for eyes when e wan cry sef

Guy I am into cryptocurrency, there taking calculated risk is what we do.
Believe me I am only trying to take calculated risk, that's the reason I created this thread and I am impressed and enlightened by the comments people are making so far.
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Learn how to comment without sounding insultive and derogatory
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Basalt:

Believe me I am only trying to take calculated risk, that's the reason I created this thread and I am impressed and enlightened by the comments people are making so far.

Farewell.
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
http://www.bribenigeria.com/employment-racketeering-nigerias-worst-kept-secret

I just went through this and my final decision was taken.

No be today the thing start sef.
Decision Taken

Thanks everyone for your wonderful contributions

Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

Farewell.

Waka pass jore
Ur signature doesn't reflect your personality at all.
You lack communication prowess and manners
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Basalt:

Waka pass jore
Ur signature doesn't reflect your personality at all.
You lack communication prowess and manners

and what part of farewall dont you understand ??

go and buy your N1m job guy

we go read the story for nairaland

when communicating truth you don't need prowess or manners
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by surryade(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Guy, don't be fear my wife got federal job without interview and the employment letter was collected along the road inside the man's car but u need to take some step in order for ur money not going invain
I will advice u on what to do whatapp on 08085947390
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Charliiee(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Basalt:

This one weak me.
Please can you enlighten me more about that?
What exactly do they verify if not my documents.
I am highly qualified for the job.
I am 27yrs old, have a second class upper division and ready to defend it.
But my fear is that I wasn't invited for aptitude test, please enlighten me more on that.
Please I will PM you now for more information about the verification and biometrics and what exactly they do verify
Lol, you're 27? The way you were throwing the "I just finished nysc last year" one would have thought you were in your early twenties. Well, you can tell whoever wants to sell the slot you'll pay 50k monthly for 20 months.
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Charliiee:
Lol, you're 27? The way you were throwing the "I just finished nysc last year" one would have thought you were in your early twenties. Well, you can tell whoever wants to sell the slot you'll pay 50k monthly for 20 months.

LOL. Not even talking about the age factor but experience searching for Job, moreover majority of those who finished service last year ain't in early 20s.
Just very few are.
That's apart.

Well, there is no room for negotiation.
What is needed from you is either say
I AM INTERESTED and forward your credentials and pay when everything is done or I AM NOT INTERESTED and back out, there is no option C for negotiation.

But I have taken note of the various advice given here.
Before paying, proper documentation and verification must be completed if possible first salary received.
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
surryade:
Guy, don't be fear my wife got federal job without interview and the employment letter was collected along the road inside the man's car but u need to take some step in order for ur money not going invain
I will advice u on what to do whatapp on 08085947390

Alright sir.
I will contact you with a particular number on Whatsap.
This my account is anonymous and not even my email or personal phone number is associated with it for private reasons
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Blessedgurl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Basalt:

what if I am not sacked and everything goes smoothly? Life is all about risk.
I appreciate your contribution my dear
I was only answering your wanting to authenticate the offer.
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by wemicoal(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Basalt:

Alright sir.
I will contact you with a particular number on Whatsap.
This my account is anonymous and not even my email or personal phone number is associated with it for private reasons

Did you finally get the government job? I have a similar case at the moment
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Basalt(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2020
wemicoal:

Did you finally get the government job? I have a similar case at the moment

For where?
I didn't get anything bro.
He later called and told me to pay 100k upfront to finalize the process and I vehemently refused telling him that even 10 kobo I nogo pay until I get employment letter and confirm the authenticity by earning first salary.
He angrily cut the phone on me...
That was the end.

I am currently doing my masters in Germany.

Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Basalt:

For where?
He later called and told me to pay 100k upfront to finalize the process and I vehemently refused telling him that even 10 kobo I nogo pay until I get employment letter and confirm the authenticity by earning first salary.
That was the end.

Is he your friend?
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by LOSKYXANDER: 6:01pm On May 28, 2020
Basalt:

For where?
That was the end.

How do you see prospects after an msc in GIS in Germany? I have a BSC in geology though
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by Julietcutie(f): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Basalt:

Hi dear, did u later get the job?

Sorry, seen your comment, it didn't work out .
Re: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB by DANSANI2020: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Basalt:
Hi ladies and gentlemen.

There is this Friend of mine who works in one of the federal government department,
Recently we got talking and he told me that he has a link in the department and according to him, two slots is needed.

He said if I am interested, I should just indicate interest and that the sum of #1,000,000 (one million naira) is involved but I won't pay a dime now until everything is done and employment letter handed over to me.

The money is not the problem, I can pay the 1m but the problem now is that I don't want to get scammed.

1. Though I applied for that federal government vacancy, I wasn't invited for aptitude test even though I am still young and has 2nd class upper as demanded, so I wonder how one can get job in federal government without writing aptitude test.
Though we spoke just recently after some people were invited for aptitude test

2. Secondly, he doesn't demand anything from me, but is it not possible for them to just manipulate employment letter with the aim of defrauding me of 1million naira?
Is there any way to confirm the authenticity of the employment letter if any, or am I just being too security conscious?

I have already given him my details but feel its worth rubbing minds with my fellow nairalanders to know if anyone has had this experience before.

Please I am waiting for response from experienced individuals concerning this.

I won't like to mention the name of the federal government job for security reasons.
don't pay him now,till after ippis capture, they might manupate faje appointment letter and give it u

Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. / Fidelity Bank Recruiting? / closed