Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Is The Best Keylogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Keylogger? (1035 Views)

How To Create Keylogger In Notepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Hi all.
I travel alot bc of my business, most times i spend 8 months in different countries b4 seeing my wife. Recently there are some things that i have been noticing. I don't want to fight or argue with her i just want hard copy proof. I read about keyloggers on some websites.

I don't know what they look like or how to use them so i was wondering if anyone of you can recomend any good quality keylogger that you have used and you confirm that it works.

I want to buy Samsung Galaxy note 8 or IPhone x for my wife and install this keylogger on it b4 giving it to her.

I fear for my daughter too shes 11 years old but already on all social media including Snapchat, facebook, Instagram etc. She returns from school and start pressing phone till bed time. There was a time one paedophile was chatting her till we blocked him, that was when her phone had no codes but since 2 years now her phone has codes.

Most times i worry for her bc she wouldn't listen all her friends are doing the same. Maybe i will jnstall a software to monitor what she does online.

Pls help a brother by recommending a good software for me.
Thank you.
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 4:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Are there programmers or webmasters in this place?
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by iamleumas: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please come to his rescue
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2017
iamleumas:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please come to his rescue

Ps are there webmasters and programmers in this place
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Does anyone have sn answer yet?
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by Youngadvocate(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Please, those who can should provide him the technical support he seeks. For me, I will add moral advice.

Try out a plan that allows you spend time with your family at least while your kids are still young. Its not enough monitoring what your daughter does online with a software; she isn't robot. If you continue this way, the best friend and Dad your daughter will grow up knowing will be her phone. She will lose human value; the vital attributes of a woman may be lacking in her as well.

Am sorry this may not be what you're looking for. But then, please, consider it at least.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks very much for the advise.
I'm already saving money to establish a business by October 2018 so from 2019 i won't be travelling oberseas that much.

And i do spend lots of time my daughter the problem is the society is changing. She has all the latest gadjets since age 3 including the latest iphones, ipads and laptops. I'm only using a small Samsung phone but she uses iphone 8 and already looking for upgrades. Shes too brilliant that is what motivates me to buy her anything she wants but shes lazy in doing things at home. I expect her to at least wake upand wash bowls or even sweep but she doesn't. And i have got tired of talking.

I have got a house help to do these things for her but i worry about what she does online. I see her instagram posts its usually she and her friends.

I am more concerned about my wife. She created Facebook account last year and some men started chatting and calling her until she removed her phone nunber from her Facebook page but b4 that up to 4 guys already has her number.

She said she hasn't seen them in person only calls when she's bored but I have learnt never to trust a woman blindly. I need something that will enable me to monitor her calls or chats remotely.

She wants a range rover for Xmas but i am not getting it till my mind is cleared...
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Still waiting for that help...
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by naijatechgist: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
go to play store and search for parental guide app you will surely See the one that will suit you... just make sure you read the reviews before installing the app to avoid app that will be stealing information from your daughter and will be sending it to a third party....
If you need good results go for the paid one's.... they tend to deliver better than others...
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by enoch273: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
CoolPrince2017:
Hi all.
I travel alot bc of my business, most times i spend 8 months in different countries b4 seeing my wife. Recently there are some things that i have been noticing. I don't want to fight or argue with her i just want hard copy proof. I read about keyloggers on some websites.

I don't know what they look like or how to use them so i was wondering if anyone of you can recomend any good quality keylogger that you have used and you confirm that it works.

I want to buy Samsung Galaxy note 8 or IPhone x for my wife and install this keylogger on it b4 giving it to her.

I fear for my daughter too shes 11 years old but already on all social media including Snapchat, facebook, Instagram etc. She returns from school and start pressing phone till bed time. There was a time one paedophile was chatting her till we blocked him, that was when her phone had no codes but since 2 years now her phone has codes.

Most times i worry for her bc she wouldn't listen all her friends are doing the same. Maybe i will jnstall a software to monitor what she does online.

Thank you.

I think I can help the little way I can, do WhatsApp me on 08179538301.
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by hayPizzle(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
CoolPrince2017:
Hi all.

Thank you.
sûre,search for "keylogger on getjar" using Google,it works like mad. I have used it before. You can also search for keylogger on Google playstore. There are tons of available options. Make sure you download line launcher as well to hide thé keylogger app so that your wife or daughter won't sée it.
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
hayPizzle:
sûre,search for "keylogger on getjar" using Google,it works like mad. I have used it before. You can also search for keylogger on Google playstore. There are tons of available options. Make sure you download line launcher as well to hide thé keylogger app so that your wife or daughter won't sée it.

I already searched on Google play store but found nothing. The ones i found have very bad reviews from customers...
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2017
enoch273:

I think I can help the little way I can, do WhatsApp me on 08179538301.

Sorry i don't do backyard business.
Whatever you will tell me in secret pls say it here so others will learn......
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by enoch273: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
CoolPrince2017:

Sorry i don't do backyard business.
Whatever you will tell me in secret pls say it here so others will learn......

Okay then, sorry I offered to help, have a nice day.
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by haj57(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
You may check this out.
http://www.mobistealth.com/
Disclaimer: I have not use it before.
Re: What Is The Best Keylogger? by CoolPrince2017: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
haj57:
You may check this out.
http://www.mobistealth.com/
Disclaimer: I have not use it before.

Thanks.
I will have a look now

(1) (Reply)

Blog Contributors Needed At Listclan / Pinfeeds Digital Agency Lagos Nigeria / Wordpress SEO Themes For Sale At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.