Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Need A Loan To Take Advantage Of The Dry Season Vertical Farming - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need A Loan To Take Advantage Of The Dry Season Vertical Farming (373 Views)

My inspirational Vertical Sack Farming of tomatoes and pepper / I Need N400k Loan To Pay Back 500k In 2 Months. N250k Each Month. / China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan To Take Advantage Of The Dry Season Vertical Farming by zionwinn(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
hi nairalanders! i need to take advantage of this dry season farming. i need a loan of 200,000 in order to expand my current farm and meet up demand to pay back within six month with 20% interest. I have a bolyn double brick pressing machine as collateral. the loan is to be paid back installmentally or at once. You could reach me on 08057028796

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner From Japan Or China / Raising 1000 Millionaires Within Six Months..free Financial Empowerment Program / Why Is It That Only Few Rich Men/guys pay attention to ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.