Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Youtubers 2017 | Sisiyemmie, Dimma Umeh,akah Nnani. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nigerian Youtubers 2017 | Sisiyemmie, Dimma Umeh,akah Nnani. (905 Views)

Queen Dimma Edochie Shines In Red In New Photoshoot / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Nigerian Youtubers 2017 | Sisiyemmie, Dimma Umeh,akah Nnani. by molokwupeter: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
This year has really been crazy media wise and I feel like vloggers/YouTubers in Nigeria aren't really celebrated so I thought to make a list of the top ones doing something incredible and this doesn't mean others aren't doing great..

1.Sisiyemmie : Yemisi Odusanya popularly known as Sisiyemmie takes the lead as the master vlogger in Nigeria,she has managed to keep generating content on her YouTube channel and website for a longtime now,she talks and write about Food, travel, lifestyle and reviews.
Having about 70k followers on IG and almost 100k on YouTube , Sisi yemmie has proven she is here to stay for a very longtime.

2. Dimma Umeh : Formally known on youtube as ThatIgbochick before the major rebranding to Dimma umeh,She is the leading Nigeria's fashion/beauty influencer ; she has a YouTube channel of over 141k followers and has also been featured on an international magazine (Essence) sometime ago.

3.Uwani Aliyu; Uwani is relatively a new youtuber who has been online for a while but is gathering more recognition now; she is a Makeup/ Fashion influencer, due to the great contents she puts out, her channel has gradually grown from 0- 51k subscribers.

4. Akah Nnani : Akah is a Critic,Actor (remember him from Banana Island Ghost)? , Akah Nnani has a YouTube channel called "Akah Bants" with over 10k subscribers where he talks about his life as an actor, weekly vlogs and critics fashion outfits.
He made a promise to be more consistent as he slightly more involved in acting and Tv presenting..

5. Adenike Adebayo : Adenike is a Movie Critic/ Lifestyle blogger ; I call her the "Sharp Sharp vlogger" she critics movies and webseries in 3hours and that has also aided her gradual growth; she has close to 10k subcribers on her channel...

P.s The list comprises of youtubers that currently lives in Nigeria, I am aware of other Nigerian YouTubers that lives in the "Abroad" and are also doing great things..
Source- https://molokwupeter..com.ng/2017/11/top-5-nigerian-youtubers-2017.html

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Youtubers 2017 | Sisiyemmie, Dimma Umeh,akah Nnani. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
nice
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Youtubers 2017 | Sisiyemmie, Dimma Umeh,akah Nnani. by molokwupeter: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
dayo2me:
nice
yes
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Youtubers 2017 | Sisiyemmie, Dimma Umeh,akah Nnani. by Horus(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxGYfOI9Zg

Nigerian Youtuber Of The Year

(1) (Reply)

Two White Girls Caught In Act Inside The Toilet / Is Wizkid Set To Contest In The 2019 General Election / What's Wrong With Kim Kardashian West 2018 Nude (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.