Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

5-reasons To Limit Or Completely Quit Social Media - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-reasons To Limit Or Completely Quit Social Media (467 Views)

Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) / 4 Big Reasons To Quit Social Media / How To Limit Hard Drive Data Recovery Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5-reasons To Limit Or Completely Quit Social Media by hostkobo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Read here: 5-reasons to limit or completely quit social media

Some weeks up, I caught up with a friend for lunch. He was with a couple of our other friends and his own friends. In the cause of the meal, I chatted up my seat-mate who happens to be a lady, a 3-year career Medical Doctor and aspiring Lawyer. I’ll not bore you with the gist of our discuss, but the most interesting news about her was that she said: “I’m not on any Social Media”.

After our first lunch, I tried finding out why she isn’t on any social media, and her reasons are very valid: time, attention span, relationships, social media addiction, etc,. She’s so vibrant, happy and friendly despite that she isn’t on social media. What amazes me is the fact that she doesn’t even behave as if she is missing something. She is complete without it. Well, I have been doing research and talking to people, asking them what social media they are on, which one they are off, and why. Reasons vary, but personally, I have been trying to reduce my own social media activities for a number of reasons – some of which are similar to what I gathered from discussing the issue with others.

http://www.techtuti.com/5-reasons-to-limit-or-completely-quit-social-media/
Re: 5-reasons To Limit Or Completely Quit Social Media by forreelinc(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin this one want make people no dey come e blog abi?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Web Will Soon Get Picture-in-picture Mode, 'reply Privately' Option: Re / Proteus Project / Generate Your Own Electricity With German Solar Inverter/deep Cycle Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.