Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) (75316 Views)

Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Marketing Executive Position At Custodian Life Assurance / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BrizzyA(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
I didn't
Vhalentino09:
Hi guys! is there anybody that didn't receive a call from Custodian, requesting to know the school they graduated from?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Vhalentino09(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Did you write the test on 18th December too?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Vhalentino09(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2018
BrizzyA:
I didn't
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Davenairaland44: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are people still writing test? We should have gotten feedback
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by FweshGeek(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=Davenairaland44 post=64064322]Are people still writing test? We should have gotten feedback
Some people wrote yesterday.So we have to wait for them to collate all results I guess
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Davenairaland44: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmm...ok o. We'll wait patiently
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BrizzyA(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
yea,i did. 10am batch
Vhalentino09:

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nawa o, Tests are still on up till today? shocked how many trainees are they looking forward to take na?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Lyand94: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Odirahc:
Nawa o, Tests are still on up till today? shocked how many trainees are they looking forward to take na?
My brother. O sun mi gan o. I tire
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Idbams: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Pls after asking what sch did you graduated frm... Who else heard what they said after
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Davenairaland44: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Idbams:
Pls after asking what sch did you graduated frm... Who else heard what they said after

Thought those they called said that was the only the school they asked for and no other info was passed. Were you called?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Vhalentino09(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Hi, does it mean it's not everybody that did the aptitude test that were called?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Lyand94: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Vhalentino09:
Hi, does it mean it's not everybody that did the aptitude test that were called?
yeah
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Davenairaland44: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Guys I just got a mail that I was successful. Next stage is assessment center.

Check your mails
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by belloabd1914(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
pls has anyone who wrote his/her test on 18th got a mail yet...for now its seems like only those who were not called are getting mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Vhalentino09(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Davenairaland44:

Check your mails

congratulations bro.. who else did on 18th and got a mail?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by FweshGeek(f): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Vhalentino09:

congratulations bro.. who else did on 18th and got a mail?
Did you get a mail?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by gsquare18(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Davenairaland44:

Check your mails
Wen did u write your test and your AC?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BrizzyA(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Got a success mail

WrOte the test on 18th, 10am batch

AC on 16th, 10am

Baba God Noni.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Vhalentino09(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
FweshGeek:
Did you get a mail?
I didn't, did you?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by FweshGeek(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Vhalentino09:

I didn't, did you?
Not yet.did you get the phone call?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by belloabd1914(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
congratulations
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Vhalentino09(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
FweshGeek:

Not yet.did you get the phone call?

yes... tseems the mail was sent to those that weren't called. Were you called ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by FweshGeek(f): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Vhalentino09:

yes... tseems the mail was sent to those that weren't called. Were you called ?
Got called on phone.Please anyone who wrote on the 18th by 1pm that has received a mail?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by goodguy4sure(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Special Congratulations to all the Successful Applicants.. the best wishes
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BrizzyA(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks man
goodguy4sure:
Special Congratulations to all the Successful Applicants.. the best wishes
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm yet to receive any mail from them,I'm patiently waiting, congratulations to the successful applicants.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BrizzyA(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Those that received the mail are expected to reply stating their availability for the assessment exercise . This should be done before the weekend is over.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
BrizzyA:
Those that received the mail are expected to reply stating their availability for the assessment exercise . This should be done before the weekend is over.
Does this mean that only successful candidates at the test was mailed? Or do we still expect a mail?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BrizzyA(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Seems so, not sure tho
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Zainnys: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2018
I just got a success mail. Check your mails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.