Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher (2089 Views)

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / See How Students In Higher Institution Look Like When Its Exam Period (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes the process of choosing a university can be like childbirth. Choosing a
university long, messy process that involves pain,
financial strain and cravings for strange food with the
hopes that once it’s all done, you’ll be happier than
ever. I think one of the things you should be prepared
for the most is what you Encounter when you land.

My Own-
School Wasn't Bad Tho, But My First Week I Can't Say Precisely A Particular Lecture I Received As If That Wasn't Enough, Under The Scorchy Sun Was A Life In Mini Hell Trecking From One Place To Another All In The Name Of Verification And Others.

Funny Enough My Coursemates Haven't Resume School, They're Still Chilling At Home, Tought We Were Only Five In My Department, First Week Was Boring Fa�.

Feel Free To Add Your Own Experience And Please @lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please this is a front page material.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by eezeribe(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
OK
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
ONLY UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN students May understand this....dropping at school s gate only to discover that the next 20minutes drive is forest.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
ONLY UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN students May understand this....dropping at school s gate only to discover that the next 20minutes drive is forest.

Chaii

Same Here
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Samswags9:

Chaii

Same Here
the embarrassment nobe here. Waitin for taxi atthe gate whic might have been filld. Under hot sun wit all the annoyin'eya 'from stallites
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Nne5: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmm.

"Samswags9" indomie generation kid kind of moniker
lool. cheesy tongue
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
cc: Fynestboi, olawalebabs , Richiez
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Treasure17(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mine was fun and stressful. My first lecture was annoying cause the lecturer told us to define ethics and out of my over sabi and ignorance I defined ethnics. I love the experience sha
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hoping to have my own experience soon @ just got admitted to FutMinna #ChemEng
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Treasure17:
Mine was fun and stressful. My first lecture was annoying cause the lecturer told us to define ethics and out of my over sabi and ignorance I defined ethnics. I love the experience sha

Wao

So What Course Was That?
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
onuhabel1:
Hoping to have my own experience soon @ just got admitted to FutMinna #ChemEng
Glad
Good News
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Moderators: Richiez, olawalebabs , Fynestboi
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Samswags9(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nne5:
Hmm.
"Samswags9" indomie generation kid kind of moniker lool. cheesy tongue
Lol.......Funny You
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Samswags9:

Glad
Good News
yea thanks
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Chai Chai I yam laffin
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Treasure17(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Samswags9:

Wao
So What Course Was That?
Philosophy
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Oliran(f): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
I wanted to board a taxi from Challenge to the school premises, I told the driver that I'm going to University, he said " PS enter", I told him I'm not going to PS that it's University of Ilorin, OMG the students in the cab were already laughing at me, I never knew PS means Permanent Site.
#fresherslife
#UnilorinAlumnus

1 Like

Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Treasure17(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Oliran:
I wanted to board a taxi from Challenge to the school premises, I told the driver that I'm going to University, he said " PS enter", I told him I'm not going to PS that it's University of Ilorin, OMG the students in the cab were already laughing at me, I never knew PS means Permanent Site.
#fresherslife
#UnilorinAlumnus
lol..
Re: Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher by Erflog(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2017
coolOga samswags9 ........Oou right

Me I still dey chill for house

(1) (Reply)

Meet Medical Student That Broke All Records Of Distinctions In The University / Best WEAC Result In Uyo, He Got 7As And 2Bs / After Becoming Best Graduating Student In UNICAL, Elvis Makes History In UK Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.