Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends (1091 Views)

Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend / An Introvert Looking For New Friends.. / I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ok this is my first time of doing this but need to break the ice because I discovered I hardly have time to really socialize and have fun due to my work schedule. I'm a free spirited lady who needs witty,  mature, smart and down to earth funny male friends between the age of 28-35  residing  in Lagos for interaction and friendship. I'm open to meeting and connecting. Chat me up if you are game.‎ smiley

1 Like

Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by drvirus1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
wow, let me be the first to comment lolz mail me tt4rl@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
drvirus1:
wow, let me be the first to comment lolz mail me tt4rl@yahoo.com

thanks
Hi there will holla
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by excanny: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
lets chat excanny at yahoo.com
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
excanny:
lets chat excanny at yahoo.com
hi new friend still taking me a while to understand the nairaland interface but will revert with a mail in due time
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by slim147(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2017
That’s great . I also have same problem , really think it’s time I socialize and go out sometimes . Will be glad to go out with you if you will give me the Honour. My number / WhatsApp : 08032960222 . Email / mightypascal112@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 4:58am On Nov 28, 2017
slim147:
That’s great . I also have same problem , really think it’s time I socialize and go out sometimes . Will be glad to go out with you if you will give me the Honour. My number / WhatsApp : 08032960222 . Email / mightypascal112@gmail.com

Thanks
hey will contact you.
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by marksleek25: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2017
hello, i'd love to be your friend. You can contact me through marksleek25@gmail.com. Ciao! kisshello, i'd love to be your friend. You can contact me through marksleek25@gmail.com. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by dan4oster120(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
I will be glad to connect with you, if you don't mind... Here is my WhatsApp number... 08091217077...Am Daniel by name... You can talk to me anytime... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yay really elated. Im making new friends and and really networking on an interpersonal level. Loads of funny fellas here too must hv fractured a rib or 2. Let's keep it coming
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by marksleek25: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blushteddy:
Yay really elated. Im making new friends and and really networking on an interpersonal level. Loads of funny fellas here too must hv fractured a rib or 2. Let's keep it coming
hahaha funny you. We have funny guys here
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
marksleek25:
hahaha funny you. We have funny guys here
lol. Had no idea.
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by marksleek25: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blushteddy:
lol. Had no idea.
you will with time. And speakin of the flower blooming in the dark room.....yes i would on one condition sha
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
marksleek25:
you will with time. And speakin of the flower blooming in the dark room.....yes i would on one condition sha
lol. What condition. Actually that was a line from kendrick lamar poetic justice

1 Like

Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by marksleek25: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blushteddy:
lol. What condition. Actually that was a line from kendrick lamar poetic justice
yeah i know,i'm a big fan of his works. The condition is if it was you. #smile
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
marksleek25:
yeah i know,i'm a big fan of his works. The condition is if it was you. #smile
awww.lol

1 Like

Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by marksleek25: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blushteddy:
awww.lol
at least make i see the beautiful face behind the physique. #wink
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2017
hello n hw re you doing? can we chat betta on whatsapp? am temmy

Blushteddy:
Ok this is my first time of doing this but need to break the ice because I discovered I hardly have time to really socialize and have fun due to my work schedule. I'm a free spirited lady who needs witty,  mature, smart and down to earth funny male friends between the age of 28-35  residing  in Lagos for interaction and friendship. I'm open to meeting and connecting. Chat me up if you are game.‎ smiley
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Blushteddy(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Hey temmy
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2017
hw are you doing? hw is your day going? wlc to NL

Blushteddy:
Hey temmy
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by impulseworld(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello am Paul.... Smiled reading some of your comments... Would love to get aquinted.
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by topeomoyele: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Temitope, 08085752450. Male.
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by greatsly: 3:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by hardbody: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2017
I thought it was one of those random wannabes but reading through some posts and your response to them, you come across as smart. Will pop in once in a while to say a thing or two. I can't be caught dead with my details on this board.
Re: Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends by ditrix(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Wad up, holla me at 08096294786 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Female Textmates Needed Please. / lol / Uni-abuja Students Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.