Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lets Promote Your Music/video Or Mixtape On Best9jamusic.com & Get It On 10 Blog - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Promote Your Music/video Or Mixtape On Best9jamusic.com & Get It On 10 Blog (450 Views)

We Here Lets Promote Ur Songs For U / At SENABOD ENTERPRISES ,lets Promote And Manage You / Withdraw Your ‘this Is Nigeria’ Video Or Face Legal Action –MURIC To Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Promote Your Music/video Or Mixtape On Best9jamusic.com & Get It On 10 Blog by Best9jamusic(f): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6323830_img20171123175557941_jpeg061bb496c9fbd78f4d211332995e06bb

lets promote your Music/Video or Mixtape on Best9jamusic.com & Get it on 10 blogs Today for Token.. Awoof.. Oya ping...

lets talk biz!!! IG: @Best9jamusic
Like Our Fan Page: http://FB.com/Best9jamusic
Contact/Whatsapp: 09075797157

#B9M_FaceOfTheWeek���
#B9M_Anniversary Loading December
#Blogger

Re: Lets Promote Your Music/video Or Mixtape On Best9jamusic.com & Get It On 10 Blog by Akissbanty(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
[How long have you been dropping Songs? lemme take a guess,2 years or some Months?

Do you know if you continue your Music career in Some months and you don't blow or make a little name for yourself you will remain the laughing stock of your family.(That's if you aren't being laughed at)
The truth needs to be told. I am not throwing insults or jabs at anyone. You guys know I say my mind the way it is.

The way you treat your PR pr Hype man is important.
He/She might have one connection that will put you in the limelight you never can tell.
When Oladipz[b] was interviewed some months again on how he made name for himself,His response was and I quote
[b]"I never knew Reminsce was listening to my song, I dropped a freestyle and a follow up,Few days
later,Reminsce himself reached me himself and called me to LRR Headquarters, I went with two friends and he said he wants me on board his label. Who am I to say NO"

You guys can search GOOGLE for the interview with Oladipz in case someone thinks its all lies. Where I am driving at is YOU CAN NEVER TELL WHO IS LISTENING TO THAT JAM,BE IT ON http://NAIJAGROVES.COM YOU POSTED OR
ANY OTHER SITE.

Supported by
#Spin_Media
#NaijaGroves.Com
#TeeJay

We Promote on all blogs, Radio/Television Stations,
Advertise Online and On Air, Twitter Trender/Hyper,
Callertunes Services..
----------------------------
Follow us on:
TEL +239055987154 & +2349038545640
Τωϯ: - @NaijaGroves_Com |
ƑƂ: - @NaijaGroves
Instagram: @NaijaGroves_Com
 - http://www.naijagroves.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Listen To Wutang Clan In Cross River State? / New Music (inspirational) / Music: Orezi – Whine For Daddy Ft. Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.