Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Was Able To View Photos On Facebook Freebasics Mode, See How I Did It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Able To View Photos On Facebook Freebasics Mode, See How I Did It! (1421 Views)

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Able To View Photos On Facebook Freebasics Mode, See How I Did It! by Newsprex(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2017
It's official!

Download Facebook Lite App by clicking here, or if you are
any have, you can proceed.

Open or launch the Facebook Lite app, switch on your data connection, login your Facebook details and close or exit the app.

Then go to your Phone Settings>>Apps>>Locate Facebook Lite App and “clear cache and storage”.

Re-launch the Facebook app and it will log you in automatically and you will be able to View Photos in Data Mode without using data.

Note: You can chat and do all other things but you can't watch videos.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel / empty post / Iphone 6 Plus For Sale 56000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.