Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Frequent Ask Question About Kedi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Ask Question About Kedi (6370 Views)

Free Training How To Use Kedi 7 Layer Sanitary Pad To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / Kedi Healthcare Products / Kedi Healthcare Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Ask Question About Kedi by Chimanwosu(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2017
When did KEDI commence business in Nigeria?
KEDI got registered by Corporate Affairs Commission and got approval from National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) in 2006 and started operation same year.
Is KEDI a Nigerian Company?
KEDI Healthcare industries Nigeria Limited is wholly owned subsidiary of KEDI HEALTHCARE INDUSTRIES COMPANY (Hong Kong) Ltd. KEDI imports raw materials from China while the packaging is done in Nigeria by an Indigenous company - Fidson Healthcare PLC.
What kind of products does KEDI produce?
KEDI is a network marketing company that produces healthcare equipments and healthcare products which are divided into two categories Life Essentials : Golden six, Reishi, Cordy Royal Jelly, Vigor Essential, Cordy Active, Refreash (Herbal Tea) etc. Special Solutions: Magilim, Revive, Golden Hypha, Qinghao, Constilease, Gastrifort, Colon Cleanser (Herbal Tea) etc.
What type of diseases can KEDI products cure?
KEDI products are nutritional supplements produced into capsule form. They are useful for all forms of health disorders ranging from Diabetes, Stroke, Menopausal syndrome, Infertility, Hypertension, Impotency, Asthma, Cancer, and Fibroid etc.
What is the meaning of PV and BV?
These are Values used for calculation in KEDI Business.
PV simply means Point Value, used to determine distributors’ status.
BV means Bonus Value, used to calculate distributors’ bonus.
Does KEDI import its products from China?
Most companies come from overseas and import their product 100% from their home country. KEDI Healthcare is different, they employ different approach, brings in raw materials from China and manufacture here in Nigeria by Fidson Healthcare PLC. They have acquired a space at Lekki Free Trade Zone for Phase two of their production expansion in Nigeria.
What do you mean by placement In KEDI business plan?
All KEDI Distributors will be allowed to place new distributors who are introduced by himself/herself under any of his/her.
Is there a cost if i loose my KEDI distributor ID card?
Will KEDI pay my Bonus if i don't buy my monthly qualifying mandatory purchase Point Value?
Yes, it is not mandatory. If you buy your monthly point value, you will collect your product and your bonus immediately at KEDI office. But if you didn't buy, you will collect your bonus as well for the month. KEDI will make an automatic withdrawal of the qualifying point value product when you present your bonus pay slip at the store you are collecting your bonus or at KEDI Head Office.
Suppose i am placed on some recommended medications, should i stop now that i have come across KEDI natural health supplement?

This is natural health supplement, it should not replace recommended medication. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are good for preventive purposes and for some conditions which seems impossible with all kinds of medications. The reason for this is that when a degenerative condition is as a result of deficiency condition or as a result of bad feeding or eating habit, KEDI products and its adapthogenic nature and influence on our body is second to none
It is widely claimed that Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can treat a range of ailments. what about KEDI natural health supplements?
The ranges of conditions which KEDI Natural Health Supplement can treat are carefully documented in this Website. The testimonies of its users in all different states in Nigeria are a real testimony to the efficacy of these products.
What are KEDI products that are needed for a family looking for children?
For the woman, KEDI Golden six, Reishi and Golden Hypha are the products to be taken. These products are very effective in removing any blockages in the fallopian tubes and also in the successful wearing away of Fibroid in the womb. These products also help in the balancing of the body yin and yang thereby allowing the regulation of the female hormonal system. For the male, KEDI Vigor Essential, Revive and Reishi, ensures production of virile spermatozoa, increase sexual performance and stamina and equally detoxify the male genital organs. Testimonies abound in KEDI products efficacy in the treatment of impotence and infertility.
Which KEDI product can i use, i am too fat most especially in the tummy region?
KEDI Magilim is the sure answer. After taking about 4 to 6 packs of the plastic bottle, you will loose enough fats and weight and definitely get back to a desired shape
How is KEDI plan the answer to Poverty?
KEDI Multi-level Marketing business is the most stress-free MLM Business i have ever seen. With KEDI business, your financial future is secured. This is the business that will give you freedom of time and uninterrupted money supply based on the effort you put in place to share the opportunity with others. The present economic crisis in the word is not the portion of every KEDI distributor who is serious with what he or she is doing. I want to tell you that corporate employment is not secure. In KEDI business you are your own boss. KEDI business gives you the opportunity to start with a low investment capital $15 (N2,200) for registration and a once off or piece meal purchase of product worth $250 (N39,500). This is an opportunity to record high income (bonus) every month for life which can grow to the turn of $4000 - $100,000 depending on how you build your network. It is an opportunity to elevate everyone around you. It is a fact worldwide, that employees rarely achieve financial freedom because there is a limit that you can hope to earn no matter your field of professionalism when you are not directly your own boss.
Is Chinese natural food supplements only for Chinese?
Chinese traditional Medicine is not meant for only Chinese. Chinese natural products can be used by people of any age across cultural constitution all over the continents of the world. The human body physiology and anatomy is the same among white and black races all over the world. God has created herbs for the use of men and women all over the world. The great books of religion, Chinese herbal pharmacopoeia and other written Natural Herbal Supplements books all testify to this.
What is Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)?
Traditional Chinese Medicine is one of the great herbal system and non herbal system like acupuncture in the world with an unbroken tradition going back the 3rd Century B.C. Chinese Herbal Medicine alongside with other components of Chinese Traditional Medicine, is based on the concepts of Yin and Yang. Its aim is to understand and treat the many ways in which the fundamental balance and harmony between the two may be undetermined and the ways in which a person's Qi or Vitality may be depleted or blocked.
What are Anti-Oxidants? Which products feature as Anti-Oxidants amongst KEDI Products?
Anti-oxidants are substances that inhibits oxidation or inhibits reactions promoted by free radicals such as proxides and superoxides. Range of KEDI Anti-oxidants products are : Maglim, Reishi, Cordy Active etc.
Is there a limit for me to make $250 worth of products?
The answer is simply NO. There is no limit for you to make your star 3 distributor consultant purchase. Actually fingers are not equal, there are some that can purchase $250 woth of products once off while some will have to be buying it little product at a time till they will be able to accumulate the $250 worth of product. If you can buy it once the better, but piecemeal, there is no penalty. The only difference is that someone who purchases his/her 3 star product once, stands the advantage of enjoying 20% direct bonus whereas someone who purchases just star 2 product will only enjoy 5% direct bonus on his/her down lines who only not accumulated their product to star 3 product. Note - Your benefit will always be your benefits. This is the reason why KEDI network is far better. Your cumulative business volume (BV) is always yours for life, it is not lost like what happens in some network.
Is KEDI prodcuts only for health professionals? Is there no other person who can market it?
KEDI products are natural herbal health supplements and they are marketed under Multi-Level Marketing Strategy. You do not need to be a trained health officer of proffessional to recommend the products. This web page is a sure guide to aid you in recommending the product to your customers or clients. When you properly follow the information in this web page and the booklet that KEDI gives to you at your registration, you are sure of high patronage. These materials will turn you in no time, to a natural doctor in practice because of the awesome product testimonies you will be receiving.
How do i know my progress and performance in the business so that i am not cheated?
Every good Multi-Level Marketing is software based. This is a computer program for proper documentation. So everything that happens in your network including your registration and product purchase and that of your team members are properly documented every month. So on monthly basis, you can demand your monthly team performance, genealogy or print out from KEDI Head Office at Lagos or you request the assistance of the store where you used to buy your products from, to help you get it from the head office with a token charge per page. From your print out, you can calculate your bonus to be very sure and also with your print out, you will determine your status, your whole purchase for that month and your total cumulative. This print out will help you to know which leg is strong and which is weak and how to help them grow.
What is KEDI one month silent period?
The one month silent period affects those who are crossing from seven star status to Eight star status. This is essentially a KEDI one month waiting period before one's status is confirmed. This principle does not affect those in lower status such as Two star status, Three star status, Four star status, Five star status and Six star status.
How do i market KEDI Multi-Level Business to people?
There are different ways by which you can market the business plan and products to the public. First and foremost, you must understand the marketing plan very well and then understand the functions of each product very well. Print flyers on the KEDI marketing plan and KEDI products functions. Distribute the flyers far and near with your personalised phone numbers and contact address on it. Organise regular seminars and share powerful multi-level marketing strategies with them. At the seminar, educate the old members to go to the basics. Tell them that it is not the time to go to sleep. It is time to rekindle their first fire and zeal. Tell them that they should dream again and encourage them to do more. Try as much as possible to revive your network. As you bring new members in, also don't forget to place your eyes, ear and mouth on the old members. Train and make use of electronic and internet opportunity to further your business.
Does KEDI marketing plan only count the status of my immediate direct downline to promote me to the next status?

We shall answer the question above with the explanation below. KEDI network marketing is very interesting. Your success in this network is not limited to the effort or activity of your direct down lines or networks. From the chart above , you will discover that it is only one of the direct Seven (7) star consultant while the remaining two legs are 5 star and 2 star consultant. You will discover that the Second Seven (7) star consultant comes up from fourth generation under you in the five (5) star consultant third generation network. So also, the third direct leg is two (2) star consultant and third Seven (7) star spring up. Even if one has a row of dormant distributors even up to 5, 6, 7, 8th generations, immediately an active Seven (7) star consultant springs up in 9th generation, it will be counted as if it is a direct leg for the making up of your 8 star distributor consultant.
To became a distributor an for more information whats app or call this number 08035340945
Re: Frequent Ask Question About Kedi by MikeBetty(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Does Kedi Cure Staph?
Re: Frequent Ask Question About Kedi by isbir(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kedi Healthcare Industries Nig Ltd has been in this country since 2006 and has been using its effective herbal products from Asia to treat and cure any ailments

KEDI has permanent solution to cure Staphylococcus and any other infections. It works for me and other clients of mine and customers. KEDI products has powerful efficacy to get rid of all forms of virus, fungi, bacteria and other classes of body infections both in men and in women.

Women private part is very vulnerable, they can contact through toilets and from unprotected sexual intercourse, and the worst part of it is that women or ladies you see can comfortably accommodate INFECTIONS for 5 to 7 years without feeling the problem but when a guy or man have sex with that lady/woman even for the first time, the man or guy has contacted sexually transmitted infections which could be Staph, Syphilis, Ecoli, Fungi infections and so on

Once a man contact this infection, i give him 7 days, he will begin to feel the pain and become uncomfortable and that can pose serious health danger in your life if left untreated

INFECTIONS are very easy to be contacted from sexual contact and it spread faster in the body system

Now, here is the consequence of Staph in the body system

It can spread faster as i said earlier and they end up destroying your body immune system
Infections can also damage other key organs in the body like Kidney, Liver, lungs and can lead to other chronic health challenges

If you allow infections like staph to spread in your body system, it can leads to Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), You may be having painful urination, excessive urination and you stand the chance of suffering from Prostate

You also stand the chance of premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and infertility. Chronic staph can kill the sperm cells and render them infertile, making you unable to impregnate a woman

As a matter of fact, going to the orthodox or hospital for the treatment will only give you temporary solution, if you use the Antibiotic that will be recommended to you in the hospital, the Staph symptoms will only leave you for a while but come back with full force within the next 3 weeks to One month. Orthodox drug will only give you temporary relief why the problem becomes complicated on a daily basis within your body system

The Shocking aspect of this is that that orthodox medication are very harmful especially when you begin to take them consistently all in the name of treating Staph. Excessive consumption can damage Kidney, Liver and cause some dangerous health challenges. You can see the leaflet inside those drugs to see the number of SIDE EFFECTS written there

SAFE, EFFECTIVE AND PERMANENT SOLUTION TO STAPH/INFECTIONS PROBLEM

KEDI healthcare has powerful, safe and effective herbal products called Reishi Capsule and Golden Hypha that help you fight against any form of Infections either Staph or any of them. This is the best solution ever. i have personally used this medication to treat my personal long time Staphylococcus problem and have used it to cure some of my clients and customers too

Reishi Capsule is an Anti-Infection, Anti-Fungi and Anti Bacteria
It effectively protect body defense
It is HIV Chemotherapy support
Fight against any form of infections
Improves Blood circulation
Reduce Attitudinal Sickness
It reduces allergies and Inflammations
It fights against fatigue and impotency
It stables blood pressure

Two of my customers have told me that if you use REISHI CAPSULE and watch your stool, you will see how Reishi kill and grind the infections disturbing your life and ensure your body excrete it or flush them out of your body system so that you can regain your health and never be at the mercy of any sickness

Another product of greater importance is Golden Hypha Capsule

As Reishi help you fight Staph and other infections, This GOlden Hypha Capsule helps you rebuild Your weaken immune system which those infections has really affected

Golden Hypha helps you Restore your Immune system
It relieves side effects owing to the treatment of cancer and tumor
It relieves Hepatitis and dermatitis

this second product help you restore immune because if the immune is weak, it makes the body to be vulnerable to these viral loads and body enemies but if your immune is strong, it will serves as body soldiers and can prevent any external forces willing to attack your health

To cure any form of Infections such as Staph and other form of infections

Call/Whatsapp your KEDI Doctor on 08036882653

if you need consultation and recommendation for any health problem, do not hesitate to call/whatsapp me on 08036882653

Health is wealth
Re: Frequent Ask Question About Kedi by Topsy0426(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-5vpm3F-ewAU/XpNN_vl72HI/AAAAAAAAHO8/6wqekijdFDIuqb2h7GwG97aoWwczX6ongCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/KediRevive.jpg[/img]
Kedi Revive Sex Booster For Men

Introduction
In case your sex life is suffering (Are You Suffering from Sexual Weakness?), you will have to recognize that you are not by myself. Correctly, more than half of all men that are over forty years have difficulties getting or preserving an erection. This could be referred to as impotency or erectile dysfunction (ED). It happens to most young men as well. Kedi Re-Vive is mainly for men, Superior Tonic for boosting Sexual
performance

Health Benefits Of Kedi Revive
> It can be a good product for guys' health.
> Revive enhance guys sexual efficiency
> It dramatically raises libido
> It relieves impotency in guys
> It releases waist suffering and impotent of the limbs
> It enhances blood go with the flow and promotes stamina
> It gives the company and robust erection
> It raises the performance of the body and releases the tiredness prompted by way of the superfluous sexual act

Read More On My Blog by a visit to the link below.
https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/revive-sex-booster-for-men.html

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. / Lonart Ds Overdose / Pap Producer, Sales & Supply @ Ojodu berger Lagos Nigeria: 08034868990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.