Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Talk With Nike - Adeniji Adenike - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Talk With Nike - Adeniji Adenike (377 Views)

Book Talk With Chris Agbara / Adenike Kehinde And Akinrinade Gabriel Ayobami To Headline Ilesha Book Club / The Talk With Nike - Adeniji Adenike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Talk With Nike - Adeniji Adenike by adepoj99(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
How do you explain being in a relationship and still feel lonely? I thought a relationship is what gives you the companionship you ever craved? Thinking back it wasn’t like that in the beginning. My relationship started with too much phone calls if I can say so. We talk a lot and most times I wonder how we never run out of things to say. It was like I was living my own fairy tale because I never thought love could be like that. He was attentive, caring, loving, kind, patient and everything I ever imagined. He taught me things, introduced me to songs, asked about my dreams and aspirations. He also suggested things I could do. But just like vapor disappears so did everything evaporate into the thin air, that I now wonder if it was ever there. Maybe I imagined everything? I wonder if he is cheating on me but I just can’t tell. His lack of calls has led to so many fights and arguments with him refusing to let me go and trying to make me understand that he is busy. He promises to change but after a while he goes back to the initial stage of no calling. I really don’t know what to do or think but the fact still remains, I love him so much.

Nigerians please help me advice this confused lady.
If you are going through anything right now and you need advice but it's seems like there's no one to talk to. Send your story to this gmail address: adenikeadeniji110@gmail.com

https://ogadepoju..com.ng/2017/11/the-talk-with-nike-adeniji-adenike.html?showComment=1511805444895&m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pursuit Of Happiness Amidst The Masses. / Please, How Do I Go About Online Freelancing Jobs?? / The Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.