Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified (972 Views)

MTN Lowers Data Prices, But Is It Enough? / Data Prices Reduces As Min Of Communication Gives Order (see New Price List) / MTN Slashes Data Prices, Unveils Incentives For New Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Modified: Issue clarified.
Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Ignore
Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by coolcharm(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Op, I really don't see the fraud you are talking about.

Your first screenshot has this notification:

These plans are for new customers & for renewals

Are you a New customer? No.

Are you renewing your Data? No

You are not in those two category. When you decide to renew your data on or before the expiry of your current purchase, I am sure you will be qualified for that offer.

7 Likes

Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by Darkseid(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2017
coolcharm:

You are not in those two category. When you decide to renew your data on or before the expiry of your current purchase, I am sure you will be qualified for that offer.
You beat me to it. I'm just tired of these people coming here to wail when the Terms & Conditions are clearly stated.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by mrtomola(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Not a fraud, I am using it currently. It is for new customers with new jumbo sim card not for old customers. After subscribing, you will receive 1630 mb then later after few mins you will recieve another SMS that says 2403mb has been added to your data.
Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2017
coolcharm:

I get you correctly, but the way it is presented is still very misleading. Why not leave the regular data prices there and still keep the ones with the terms and conditions for those who care? Why mask everything into one?

Do you know how many people have made the same mistake because of this?

What they are doing simply means that if you're not a new customer or renewing your plan, you're forced to accept 1.6gig for 1k...
Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by phrancys001(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Olodo OP common English you cannot assimilate.
Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
phrancys001:
Olodo OP common English you cannot assimilate.

And who is this assimilator of English please?
Re: Glo Current Data Prices issue clarified by donbenie(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
If you really want to enjoy the bonus,you can alternate your purchases maybe 1k then 2k..that way you will always be a new customer..#MYWAY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Max 3 Giveaway / Please Help, I Cannot Download Whatsapp Messenger / Samsung Galaxy J8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.