Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (35242 Views)

Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by StarFist(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lord have Mercy... I can't imagine the pain of loved ones when they see this horrible pictures of their people who left home earlier Hoping to be back... Lord have mercy and give them heart to endure.
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by lorenzolotua: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
IN MANUS TUAS DOMINE COMMENDO SPIRITUM POPULOS MORBI EXPLORATOR SINE " INTO YOUR HANDS OH LORD I COMMEND THEIR SPIRITS"
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ositajustice01:
What is it about imo state in recent tragic news? God help us
It's in Anambra not Imo State..
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by nobilie: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
There's been too many accidents causing death in Anambra and Imo in the past few weeks. Just two weeks ago, over 20 persons were burnt in an accident at Owerri. Only God can help. I'm sure theres a reason to this.
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Osgilliat:
I hate traveling along that road especially with those drivers with sienna bus. They drive as if they have second life. They are always on weed. And when you complained, you just made it worse, you will then have angry weeded overspending driver holding the steering.

RIP

Very correct!
And I won't be surprised if that is the case here!
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Khd95:
That could have been a reckless driving

RIP to the dead...

ofcourse
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sureoddandwins:
Sure game available DM me
You're not serious..bet you won't be posting this cr@p if your family members were among..#STUPIDangry
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Make I just jeje dey where I dey. .. I no dey comot from my house..
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by jimony30: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chai. Mama oluchi is among the dead. Oh what a life. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by nwosu1982: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Sibigam1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Drivers will be driving as if they're running heavenly race. Especially those Peacemass drivers.

Some people fails to caution drivers when they overspeed. Some when they do, you'll see some passengers supporting the driver to drive faster that they have appointment to catch.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
I just hate ITC
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by colizee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rip to them......
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
My goodness...what a bloody scene. Chai
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by ubany(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
The accidents on owerri roads are becoming too much these days.the other day it was a gas tanker explosion that 5 burnt people beyound recognition.the reoccurring of 5 gives me great concern .are thinking what am thing?
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Non of my nairaland friend will experience this fatal accident IJN

2 Likes

Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
I cant understand why none of the passengers was able to caution the driver to stop over-speeding in light of the incessant and avoidable accidents that have occurred all over the country....

Were they under a spell or what?

For crying loud,we are talking about human beings who happen to be some one's child,someone's father,a friend,a wife,a husband, a bread winner...some one from that bus cud have been a brain behind our advance in this country.... undecided

RIP is not enough contrary to what i see on nairaland....
Its also not enough to pray....Lets back up the prayer with the needed Action....whats the use of faith without deeds?
I repeat...God can not do for us what he has EMPOWERED US to do for ourselves...

Lets use our social media to raise an awareness and enlighten people about the dangers of reckless driving and over-speeding!
Lets stop using the social media for gossips and unnecessary and endless competitions or fights over celebrities....
This involves lives.....hence it involves US....

Ur contributions on twitter about the incessant road accidents can spur our authorities like FRSC to do more than what they are doingright now...
ur input on social media regarding road accidents can either stop or reduce accidents to its barest minimum!

Enough of RIP
Enough of endless prayers with action
Some one some where in owerri is weeping for a loved one right now....
The only way we can stop this from happening to us or our loved ones is to talk and say some thing about it!
Lets stop waiting for things to happen and make things happen!
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
no be small thing ooo. may God continue to guide us all.
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by masterdon(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
The vehicle was actually travelling from PH to Onitsha. The accident was indeed due to the reckless overspeeding of the driver who incidentally survived the crash! Lost the dear Wife of a colleague.
Must place on record and commend the efforts of the DPO in charge of OJOTO Police station and FRSC,Oraifite who assisted in the securing of the victims belongings plus ensuring the survivors were taken to hospital and returning the belonging to family of the victims.

1 Like

Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by meforyou1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
masterdon:
The vehicle was actually travelling from PH to Onitsha. The accident was indeed due to the reckless overspeeding of the driver who incidentally survived the crash! Lost the dear Wife of a colleague.
Must place on record and commend the efforts of the DPO in charge of OJOTO Police station and FRSC,Oraifite who assisted in the securing of the victims belongings plus ensuring the survivors were taken to hospital and returning the belonging to family of the victims.
so sad. All d way from PH. And they already approached their destination. RIP to the dead. May the injured get well soon
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chimo!
All these dead trap buses plying our roads should be banned meehn. Cos any kpakam... forget it.
Nawoah... This people must have said "kam bia" to their people or must have called to let 'em know of their home coming.
RIP.
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by DianaJ(f): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Speed kills cry cryrest in peace
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by IKEGOD21(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=marooh post=62791115]Non of my nairaland friend will experience this fatal accident IJN[/quote

Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
What is all these for Christ sake? Why so much accidents?
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not again in Imo state. Pls, the Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC should as a matter of urgency up their game. Collecting bribe on the road is not their duty. RIP to the dead
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Blissp99(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
This year has taken away several lifes
No adequate amenities to boast of and the daft governors are building statutes
May God guide us all
Rip 2 de dead
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
men i almost ran into a cab abt 30mins ago
on top speed 120mph
the acura tsx 2005 model by my left naso he sef slam break
o bobs come hear tire screatchin tins
men every na experience
jus like my niggi GOld
i keep it tinted
Re: Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) by Harrisee(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Peace people...perfect peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos) / Toyota Sienna Crashes Into A Bush In Delta, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) / Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.