Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Condolence On The Passage Of Oba Adedokun Adegoke - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Condolence On The Passage Of Oba Adedokun Adegoke (579 Views)

The Genesis Of Oba-ile Town, Osun State (HISTORY) / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land / Thanksgiving Service Of Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Edo Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolence On The Passage Of Oba Adedokun Adegoke by packagerz: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2017
CONDOLENCE ON THE PASSAGE OF OBA JAMES ADEDOKUN ADEGOKE

I wish to express my most sincere and heartfelt sympathy, to the people of Ipetumodu and the entire people of Origbo in the Ife North Local Government Area of Osun state, on the peaceful passage of our highly revered monarch Oba James Adedokun Adegoke, who passed on, on the 26th of November, 2017, to join his illustrious forebears. I.e. the likes of late Oba Ayoola I, Oba oloyede and Oba Ayoola II.

I wish to recall my last visit to the palace, sometime in August, 2017 in the course of my consultation drive, as a governorship aspirant in Osun state, come 2018, on the platform of Alliance for Democracy, to seek for his prayerful wishes and supports.

I recalled his advice on this memorable day and I treasure the prayers he offered to me. I am always fond of Ipetumodu as a city, that offered me secondary education- Origbo Community High School, Ipetumodu and I am happy I made a good choice in attending the school, under the Principalships of Chief Olawumi Falodun and Chief Ade Adefarati, later Governor of Ondo State. I made friendships across the entire Origbo land in the course of my secondary education and I still relate with most families in Origbo land.
May the Almighty Lord grant the people of Ipetumodu and the entire people of Origbo land, the fortitude to bear this loss.
May the soul of our revered monarch, continue to find peaceful repose with the Lord.

Hon. (Barr.) Femi Kehinde
Former Member, House of Representatives
National Assembly Abuja, representing Ayedire/Iwo/Ola-Oluwa Federal Constituency of Osun State, (1999-2003)
AND
Governorship Aspirant, Osun State, 2018
On the Platform of Alliance for Democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Humans First Before We're Nigerians / You Too Can Own A Plot Of Land In Abuja For #500k With C Of O See Pics / Do You Agree? These 3 Tribes, Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Are Nigeria’s Problem – Man D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.