Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady (57511 Views)

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month / A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by IamHeWrites: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Man videoed shouting at a woman who allegedly told him to park properly at a Lagos restaurant, gets fired by his employer.

Twitter user TheGirlsLikeMe @DoreenGLM Just Broke the news;
Update: My friend (a woman) recognized the man in this video, and messaged his employer( a man) to alert him of his behavior and how she is sure he would not approve of it.
The employer says he has fired him.

According to our own investigation the man’s name is @chidimavin on Instagram Chidi Irechukwu is bio boldly reads ”Don Jazzy’s Body Guard”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/man-who-threaten-to-beat-lady-at.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4q0s38_qE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Interesting
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2017
I hate guys who don't respect women

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Lionbite(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Why does he have to be fired undecided, She wasnt beaten nor sexually harassed, isn't that the same man with his daughter? Isnt this the same thing that happens in traffic? drivers cursing and threatening each other but we all know it's just for show but because she's a woman, the man is in trouble. Smh

219 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Give me what to respect in you. Respect is reciprocal.

203 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Give me what to respect in you. Respect is reciprocal.

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Einl(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
JamesReacher:
Why does he have to be fired undecided, She wasnt beaten nor sexually harassed, isn't that the same man with his daughter? Isnt this the same thing that happens in traffic? drivers cursing and threatening each other but we all know it's just for show but because she's a woman, the man is in trouble. Smh

Once you are in the public light, you are held to a higher standard, regardless of anything. Whether that is right or wrong is a different case.

Last week a BBC "Songs of Praise" presenter was suspended then sacked for asking a woman for sex over a text when he was 14, 14!!!

But they still sacked him.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by JamesReacher(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Einl:

Once you are in the public light, you are held to a higher standard, regardless of anything. Whether that is right or wrong is a different case.

Last week a BBC "Songs of Praise" presenter was suspended then sacked for asking a woman for sex over a text when he was 14, 14!!!

But they still sacked him.
I get your point but that's social injustice in my opinion, 14years old? that's a juvenile behaviour and not something he should be crucified for. But know one thing, women are always the victim crying foul. We have to be sharp around this people.

14 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Don jazzy dey vex cos that olosho called Roman goddess expose him ass

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Next2Bezee(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

But do you hate women that don't respect guys? sad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:

But do you hate women that don't respect guys? sad

Like I said earlier, respect is reciprocal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Smellymouth: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not all men can keep quiet wen a woman rains insult on them... Some ladies are just quick to insult.

Special shallat to the villagers of Bodyguard Chidi..

Una strong oo.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Evablizin(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

You must not shout or insult people while communicating.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Next2Bezee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Like I said earlier, respect is reciprocal

kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing. It's rude

It is easy to see how biased you are, therefore it is almost impossible to take you seriously.

Advice: If you can't think before you type or can't learn to ignore trolls then the Internet isn't for you.

20 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Authoreety: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Beware of this attention seeker

kendrace:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by kay29000(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm! I hope the guy won't catch Don Jazzy in a corner and give him brushing of his life out of anger. This man must have planned Christmas with the salary he will be expecting from Don Jazzy in December... The most important month of the year for celebrities.
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by BruncleZuma: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by miqos03: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
kk
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by ibkayee(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
DoroJobless

Lool serves him right

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
How would this action affect the 2018 budget preview?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Daeylar(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Sure respect is reciprocal but guys are so quick to insult girls. Been on nl for about a week now and I've seen hell.. at times guys here just pick on me for nothing . It's rude
True
That's the foolish ones here behave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by spaggyy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wow
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by Daeylar(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
As usual some people will turn it into a gender war undecided undecided

He was fired for harrasing the woman, he was told he was doing something wrong,instead of him to accept, he started harrasing her, there is nothing wrong with him being fired,
it's not only when he harasses men that he can be fired.
Mtcheww. undecided

And if he beats or sexually harrases the woman not only would he be fired he would be looking at jail time.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
These buff guys be feeling like king kong

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by frank950(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

What about women that do not respect guys? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by 2shure: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
i really dont gif 2fucs
Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by quiverfull(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is one Nigerian celebrity I find responsible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by AceRoyal: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:
Me too..... And I also hate women that don't respect men and themselves!
You can't have a running mouth, bad attitude, character and personality, and expect respect from men while u hiding under feminism.

Not every guy is mature enough to ignore, some will just pull the "gender equality card" and beat you as their equal.
tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady by iRepNaija1: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:

It is easy to see how biased you are, therefore it is almost impossible to take you seriously.

Advice: If you can't think before you type or can't learn to ignore trolls then the Internet isn't for you.

How is she being biased? She's talking about her experience on NL. You can acknowledge it or not but don't dismiss her experience as her being biased with such a patronizing attitude.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / 18+ Video: Sex Competition In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.