Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Help Review Afia9 Online Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Review Afia9 Online Shop (414 Views)

Opening An Online Shop In 2023: Key Steps And Tips / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days without stress / Help Review New Real Estate Website And Get Free Airtime Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Review Afia9 Online Shop by afia9: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Good day happy people, how are you doing this wonderful day?

Straight to the point, we are about launching an online shop in the south-east and i the admin without underestimating the power, influence and knowledge gotten from this notable platform have come up to ask for review and suggestions on how to make our dreams come true.

First of all i will like to ask those in the e-comerce industry to give a tip on how to survive in the business and what we expect to see in the future.

Secondly, a breakdown of how we intend running our business, we noticed that there are just a few online stores in the south east and we decided to take the advantage. Majorly our target is mainly students from different campus esp in Enugu because that is where we base and making it ease for students to shop at their convenience. We intend giving free shipping in all campuses in Enugu because we are also students and we know the stress of being in the lecture hall and thinking of going to the market at the same time therefore making Afia9 is an option.

Why the name Afia9? For students in Enugu urban, Afia9 is a known marketplace where mostly students go to shop esp for food stuffs, we used the name of the market so that students will still be aware that its there market.

Our launching date is yet to be fixed.

Kindly do us a favor by reviewing our site which is www.afia9.com so that we can correct our mistakes before launching. Orders will not be taken as we have some products on our site but incase you are serious about your order you can give us a call or send an email to us so we can process your orders.

We welcome your suggestions and critics.

Thanks Afia9 Team

Re: Help Review Afia9 Online Shop by Great4God: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
First, I must commend you guys for this, the two thing I have to point out here has to do with
1. Why only the focus in Enugu, since you are running an online store, why not improve on the coverage and work out the logistics angle for delivery
2. The pictures of your team, they are not professional and they do not invoke trust, this is an online platform and it involves people parting with their money, so trust should also be sold and one way to do that is through how you portray your self-so you guys should create a more professional and responsible image
3. The name- Though you have explained why, but it doesnt really flow with me(personal opinion anyway), while it is common with people in Enugu, do you think that alone can bring people to transact on the platform. That been said,

I will run a more wholistic and comprehensive audit of your site, to point out things that are right and those that needs to be tweeked, I will also make recommendations as a digital marketing expert,I will do this for free, if you will then need to implement some of the recommendations, we can discuss further. let me have a mail to forward my audit to-reach me on sageinternationalng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help Review Afia9 Online Shop by afia9: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks Great4God i honestly appreciate your observations and will take notes on areas you pointed out.

We sent you a mail Sir

Once again thanks a million

Great4God:
First, I must commend you guys for this, the two thing I have to point out here has to do with
1. Why only the focus in Enugu, since you are running an online store, why not improve on the coverage and work out the logistics angle for delivery
2. The pictures of your team, they are not professional and they do not invoke trust, this is an online platform and it involves people parting with their money, so trust should also be sold and one way to do that is through how you portray your self-so you guys should create a more professional and responsible image
3. The name- Though you have explained why, but it doesnt really flow with me(personal opinion anyway), while it is common with people in Enugu, do you think that alone can bring people to transact on the platform. That been said,

I will run a more wholistic and comprehensive audit of your site, to point out things that are right and those that needs to be tweeked, I will also make recommendations as a digital marketing expert,I will do this for free, if you will then need to implement some of the recommendations, we can discuss further. let me have a mail to forward my audit to-reach me on sageinternationalng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid In Bitcoins Without Any Struggle / CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / 3 Myths About Forex Trading You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.