Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or (719 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Nominated For Women's Ballon D'or 2022 - (Full List Of Nominees) / Ballon d'or Will Not Be Awarded In 2020 Due To Covid-19 / UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by hermannovich: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
I think Lionel Messi has many chances to win Ballon d'Or as voted are from votes which are not necessary related to all past performances.

With his start in Liga and the bad time of Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi can win Ballon d'Or this year.

May be I'm wrong but it is my vision.

Do you think I get it wrong ?
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by gabinogem(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Champions league has more upper hand...pray Madrid don't win champions league the third time in a row cheesy
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by PianoWizard: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
hermannovich:
I think Lionel Messi has many chances to win Ballon d'Or as voted are from votes which are not necessary related to all past performances.

With his start in Liga and the bad time of Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi can win Ballon d'Or this year.

Messi will win it
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by HPS3(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Your English is a terrible as your logic,keep dreaming though your midget isn't winning it this year.
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by miremoses(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s][/s]
hermannovich:

your construction of English has made messi lose the balon d'or already. Crap!!
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by Xsem(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes, it is very possible. Ronaldo is not in his best form this season too while Messi is on top of his game. Madrid in general are not doing well.
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by miremoses(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Xsem:
Yes, it is very possible. Ronaldo is not in his best form this season too while Messi is on top of his game. Madrid in general are not doing well.
shut up! Do you know the things involved in winning Balon d'or. Ronaldo won euro2016,La liga and uefa champions league. Ronaldo is taking it home because of the trophies he helped his club and country win.
Re: Messi Has A Chance This Year To Win Ballon D'or by PianoWizard: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2017
miremoses:
shut up! Do you know the things involved in winning Balon d'or. Ronaldo won euro2016,La liga and uefa champions league. Ronaldo is taking it home because of the trophies he helped his club and country win.
You be quiet,, what do you know ?

Messi will win the balon di'or come thursday.

(1) (Reply)

Play Stimulated Reality League In Merrybet Site / Chelsea V.man Utd- Fans'll Quit Man U On Sunday / Gunners In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.