Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Australia Hookup - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Hookup (1200 Views)

Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured / Booking Biometric Appointment At Australia Embassy / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Hookup by Abraham18(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Can any nairalander in Australia help, I want to migrate to Australia but don't know how to go about it.
Re: Australia Hookup by baronphemmy(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Same here �
Re: Australia Hookup by snowlordng(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
same here
Re: Australia Hookup by lonlytroy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Stay in ur country. We don't want u here
Re: Australia Hookup by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bwahahahaha.. Send him to manius or png.
lonlytroy:
Re: Australia Hookup by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2017
lonlytroy:
problem with you black people is once you are able to suceed in anything, you'd never want anyone else to get there. Are you an aussie citizen? No be naija here you dey before? Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Australia Hookup by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Abraham18:
Can any nairalander in Australia help, I want to migrate to Australia but don't know how to go about it.
there are three ways i know you can migrate to aussie.. School, Business, that thier pr rating programme.. I don forget the thing name.. If you have enough money and you are really funded, it's advisable you go through business, and if you can get a good sponsor with about 9M in his/her akant, then na school sure pass.. But if you no meet, na to use that rating programme, go write ielts quick.. And you can also migrate through tourist visa once your visa doesn't carry 'No further stay extension' you can always change your status there. Or you might search online for some jobs and apply from naija there, you might be lucky enough to get hired and the company might send you a visa 457 (they've changed the name though).. Those are all i know.. I'm still not yet in that country cuz i couldn't meet any of the criteria listed above.

1 Like

Re: Australia Hookup by hsim247(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Australia Hookup by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 19, 2019
Outstandingly thought out! Leading the way mate.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Chuks Returnee From UK Spotted Roaming The Streets Of Lagos Speaks Out.video / See The Most Expensive Hotel Room That Cost $80,000 Per Night / See The Moment A Ship Sank At Bakassi Peninsula (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.