Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

You Need To Save This Much To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 65! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To Save This Much To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 65! (1326 Views)

How Much Did You Save This Year.. 2023 / Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Save This Much To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 65! by BusinessAmLIVE(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
How difficult is it to become a millionaire? It’s probably not as hard as you might think if you plan ahead. Author of “Smart Couples Finish Rich”, David Bach, came up with a chart showing how much money people at different ages should set aside each day in order to save a million dollars at the age of 65. Following is a transcript of the video.

Do you want to become a millionaire? Financial advisor David Bach says the key is to start investing as early as possible. To prove how important time is, Bach calculated how much you’ll need to invest each day in order to save $1 million by age 65. Here’s a chart showing how much you should save, depending on how old you are when you start.

More on this here - - http://www.businessamlive.com/much-money-need-save-day-become-millionaire-age-65/

(1) (Reply)

UBA Begins Saturday Banking Operations / Get Instant Loans From Fairmoney / After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.