Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Please Review This Website For Me Abeg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Website For Me Abeg (553 Views)

Please Review This Forum Dear Nairalanders / Please Review This Blog / Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by Temolad: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please guys, help me to review my website. please let me know any small or large suggestion that you have for my site. I will appreciate it a lot. Even if it’s a small tweak, please suggest the same. Here’s the site. https://pledgemultimediagh.info
taking some seconds reviewing the website + rating will be appreciated
cc: hostkobo, websitereview, todhost, copycracker, dmayor7, vickwinners and others
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by TopYouGo: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Temolad:
Please guys, help me to review my website. please let me know any small or large suggestion that you have for my site. I will appreciate it a lot. Even if it’s a small tweak, please suggest the same. Here’s the site. https://pledgemultimediagh.info
cc: hostkobo, websitereview, todhost, copycracker, dmayor7, vickwinners and others

Your blog is good, well-designed and responsive to devices. However, the header image, showing your logo and that of BELLEZA, is too large; the image almost covered our large computer’s screen, pushing your contents far below the page.

As for SEO, your blog doesn’t have a meta description, which tells Google what your blog is about. You need to add that.

You should almost minify your blog’s HTML, CSS, and Javascript codes to improve its loading speed.
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by Temolad: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
TopYouGo:

Your blog is good, well-designed and responsive to devices. However, the header image, showing your logo and that of BELLEZA, is too large; the image almost covered our large computer’s screen, pushing your contents far below the page.

As for SEO, your blog doesn’t have a meta description, which tells Google what your blog is about. You need to add that.

You should almost minify your blog’s HTML, CSS, and Javascript codes to improve its loading speed.

thanks for droping by. I grap your point. I'll do something with that
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by Temolad: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
More from you guys
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by kaze4blues(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2017
You have put in a decent effort.
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by Dmayor7(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2017
TopYouGo:

The domain is a big turn off in addition to all that TopYouGo said
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by hostkobo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Temolad:

1) domain extension is a big-mistake. If at all you must use .info, why not think up something that sounds like a complete word with info at the end.
- pls go find a .com .net

2) Your front page header is too large. Do you think vistiors will want to scroll down after the huge belleza and pledge logo at the top? The combination of graphics makes viewers tired.

3) your choice of colors / color combination are bad.
- You are using a commercial theme for God's sake. Even if you can make it any better, at least you should achive exactly the same look as the demo
- your header has 4-colors: white, grey, red, black (normal + bold)...this is too much color in so little space.
- for the frontpage itself, you have a discouraging grey background black text and you have forgotten that the featured images each have their own colors. At the bottom of your site, you have a send us message with a blue-button

regards
HK
Re: Please Review This Website For Me Abeg by kaze4blues(m): 3:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Pls I need people to review my blog for me too

www.myoauife.

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Facebook Group With 498k Members For Sale / $1 Hosting-the Perfect And Most Reliable Hosting Plan For Your Business / How To Create A New Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.