Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

(PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! (927 Views)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! by Choiszman(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
He is one of the biggest celebrities and popular faces on television, in this photo he shows us that his fashion style and that of his wife is on point.

IK Osakioduwa and his wife, Olohi are giving us couple goals with their classy outfits. These guys were a guest at a celebrity wedding over the weekend and they did justice with presence and outfits.

Back in October 2017, IK Osakioduwa and his lovely wife celebrated love, life and their ninth wedding anniversary. The host of "The Voice" took to his Instagram account where he penned down some sweet words for his wife

"This pretty young lady [his wife] and I have been married for 9 years today. It's been 9yrs of fighting over remotes. 9yrs of fighting over you picking at my Dodo & egg with your hands. 9yrs of me fighting you over asking jamb questions like "What do you want to eat? 9yrs of you fighting me over some of my clothes that you hate (I know you stole those jeans and burnt them, just like you threatened).Anyways my point is I've loved every single day of our marriage. Looking forward to the rest of our lives together," he wrote.
IK and Olohi married in 2008.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/ik-osakioduwa-wife-giving-us-couple-goals

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: (PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! by Choiszman(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017

Re: (PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! by Choiszman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Lefufu
Re: (PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! by thorpido(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
angry So he wanted to be wearing distressed/rag jeans or whatever they call it?
Yea burn that stuff.
Marriage is lovely when you got the right one.

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Amber Rose Shows Off Her New Finger Wave Hairstyle / High Expectations As Igbinedion’s Daughter, Edugie Sets For Marriage / Timaya Slammed On Instagram – “ugly Maggot, You Don’t Represent A Real Man”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.