Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates (2273 Views)

FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment / Polaris Bank Recruitment For Graduate 2021/22 Entry Level, Deadline. Test Date / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Marcelinho(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
The Nigerian Navy have started sending aptitude test date to candidates who registered for the DSSC 25 recruitment.

you can login to joinnigeriannavy.com to check if you have been shortlisted.

cc: lalastica

1 Like

Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
I got the sms

1 Like

Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by solablings(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls who's on PC that can help me confirm my name on the list pls?

It's hard to check on phone.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by rusher14: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tomorrow they'll say Buhari's government didn't provide employment.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by kellysam(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
i received the message but i cant find my name on the list.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by solablings(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
kellysam:

Same here. Attached is the SMS gotten.

Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by kellysam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
what should we do now?
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by kellysam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
I have seen my name oooo
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by solablings(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
kellysam:
I have seen my name oooo
please help me check mine for God sake
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by showgolee(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
solablings:
please help me check mine for God sake
your name and state of origin?
and the center you chose while registering
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by solablings(f): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
showgolee:

Olaniyi Akintunde Ayodeji
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by showgolee(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
solablings:

the rest
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by kellysam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
your name is there dear olaniyi state of origin kano exam state sokoto
solablings:

Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by solablings(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
showgolee:

the rest
Kano
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by ZahraZhira11: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
kellysam:
what should we do now?

Scroll down and check. The list is divided into 2 sections

Scroll down and check carefully.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
rusher14:
Tomorrow they'll say Buhari's government didn't provide employment.
With or without Buhari, there's always opening for short service into the Nigerian navy, Airforce and Army.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by rusher14: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
With or without Buhari, there's always opening for short service into the Nigerian navy, Airforce and Army.
Agreed.

But I've began to notice threads relating to vacancies from governmental agencies quite frequently on Nairaland.

Today alone I've seen one on NIS, NPower and now the Nigerian Navy.

Enjoy, but do not pretend these opportunities are not created.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by kellysam(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
please how do we know our test centers, for those that choose Lagos as the state for their test. it was stated clearly that they have two centers in lagos and abuja.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
please kindly advise me.

I was short listed but I am not having my Nysc discharge certificate. because my pop would be 3rd week of DEC. what should I do as they required short listed candidate to come along with it.
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by jamesbridget13(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
kellysam:
cool down check very well. Look closely at ur state of origin n check very well. Your name is there. Can you state ur name? I will help u check too. State ur state of origin too
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by alaya1990(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please my own case is diff,i only have neco and nabteb result and I don't have dere certificate with me,hp i won't have issues with dat
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by jamesbridget13(f): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Naaseer01:
please kindly advise me.

I was short listed but I am not having my Nysc discharge certificate. because my pop would be 3rd week of DEC. what should I do as they required short listed candidate to come along with it.
I advise you go with ur call up letter. Explain to them d situation u re in. My sis is in same boat with u. The job I am managing today was like that too for me during my time. The interview was on 7th Feb while my pop was on 14th Feb. Well, I went, explained to them n they accepted but asked me to bring it immediately I receive it. I was among d lucky ones to be employed. Imagine if I hadn't gone. Try ur luck my dear
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by jamesbridget13(f): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
alaya1990:
Please my own case is diff,i only have neco and nabteb result and I don't have dere certificate with me,hp i won't have issues with dat
do u mean to say, you are not a graduate?
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by jamesbridget13(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
kellysam:
please how do we know our test centers, for those that choose Lagos as the state for their test. it was stated clearly that they have two centers in lagos and abuja.
it doesn't work like that ooooo. Click on d site n check ur center. I think they have about 6 centers or so
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by jamesbridget13(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
I hope you guys are ready

Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by emmafineboy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
showgolee:

please can u help me check mine?
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by emmafineboy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Is it only people with 2.1 that are shortlisted?
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Marcelinho(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2017
so the test is tomorrow i wish everyone success, when you finish come back and share your experience here
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Marcelinho(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2017
It was clearly stated during registration what they needed
emmafineboy:
Is it only people with 2.1 that are shortlisted?
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by 6ixero: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Please... who has any of their PQ
Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by sorextee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Theres a scammer with this name.
With the Gt account number 0049450377
Wherever that scammer is, it shall not be well with him..

His children will come to his grave and curse him.

All the suffering he put us into, his kids will reap x20 of them.
Till he seeks for forgiveness, this curse shall stand. Amen.

solablings:

Re: NAVY Sends Aptitude Test Date To Candidates by Marcelinho(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
sorextee:
Theres a scammer with this name.
With the Gt account number 0049450377
Wherever that scammer is, it shall not be well with him..

His children will come to his grave and curse him.

All the suffering he put us into, his kids will reap x20 of them.
Till he seeks for forgiveness, this curse shall stand. Amen.

sorry what happened?

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings At Dangote Flour Mills Plc – Apply Now / (solved) FRSC Access Denied, Please Login To Continue Application Issue Solved / My book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.