Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets (735 Views)

Start Trading Bitcoin And Altcoins On Bitbegin Exchange / Intoduction To Cryptocurrency Faucets. / Bitcoin Billionaire Naija (everything About Bitcoin,ethereum And Altcoins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets by save4live: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

Below is an information that would CHANGE YOUR LIFE, I mean financially.

I am sure you have heard about bitcoin and how fast it is growing in value. Well, if you do not know, I advise you do some research on it. The value of a bitcoin is now $9,930 (above N3.6 million) as I share this post with you. It was about $900 in January 2017 (That's more than 1000% increase). Other altcoins are not left out in this upward movement in price.

Although this price of bitcoin is so high for some of us to be involved in the next big thing (digital currency), I would like to inform you that there are a couple of sites I have discovered that pay you in bitcoin (and other currencies). And the good thing is, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DEPOSIT ANY MONEY to be involved. They are called faucets (These are very legit). All you just need to do is register and start earning.

If you are interested in knowing more, please drop your email below.

You can also check out this site for more http://kryptofaucets..com.ng/2017/11/free-bitcoins-and-altcoins-faucets-that.html

I have earned from these faucets, and I'm still earning, so I can say they are legit. I have withdrawn from these faucets to my private wallet and I have received value just days after registering. You can also drop your email if you need proof.

Seeing that the value of digital currencies is soaring, I think the best move for those that do not have enough capital to invest is to amass as much statoshis as possible (particularly for altcoins) with the expectation that their prices will increase in a few months from now.

(P.S. Have you earned from faucets? I am currently compiling a list of legit faucets with real testimonies so as to save people the trouble of surfing the internet for the same information. I can tell you for free that some faucets are just there to waste your time. You can spend time claiming the statoshis but when it is time to withdraw then you have issues)

Cheers
Re: Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets by imagrg(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good job. Check my signature for your free cryto coin please.
Re: Free Bitcoins And Altcoins Through Faucets by Wyse1: 4:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Ademolabiodun@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Free $150 Dollars For Investment / $120 Wort Of Bitcoin / A Nigerian Claims He Killed The Founder Of MMM, Mavrodi. See Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.