Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Need A Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Child (4031 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2017
IVF would be preferable.
Gerrard59:
I have an uncle who is experiencing same problem with his wife, just a year ahead of yours. They have been tested and nothing was found, so I was told. Some members of the family are beginning to blame mystical forces as being responsible.

My issue is how to suggest to him about IVF or surrogacy.

@OP, your sister has both options to choose from. Hopefully, she doesn't resort to "buying a child" (an illegal process of surrogacy).
Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
wink
sisisioge:

Your gist about the IVF and it's failure suggested that they were able to get the guy's sperm to fertilize an egg and the woman wasn't able to carry it. It is well.
Re: I Need A Child by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tracypacy:
My sister got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it.

It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of theirs husband's nieces with their children.
Women who just got married last year are already with kids and she is still here without any. She is envious. She have done series of prayers and failed IVFs. She wants to adopt but her husband is against that. she has taken it as her fate though but sometimes it bothers her.
Maybe one day a miracle would happen. she is still prayerful and hopeful.

what do you think she should do?
tell her to come and adopt me..
Re: I Need A Child by Ensho: 2:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Any one who needs ivf/sperm donation should contact me on a serious note.i resides in Abj..contact me tru emmanuelfolorunsho78@gmail.com or see my. Sigggy.
Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
PSTEMMA1960:
tell her to come and adopt me..
Re: I Need A Child by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tracypacy:
My sister got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it.

It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of theirs husband's nieces with their children.
Women who just got married last year are already with kids and she is still here without any. She is envious. She have done series of prayers and failed IVFs. She wants to adopt but her husband is against that. she has taken it as her fate though but sometimes it bothers her.
Maybe one day a miracle would happen. she is still prayerful and hopeful.

what do you think she should do?

She needs to undergoa holistic check, first medical and then seek the face of the Lord.

I like to recommend a man that through him, 5 women in same situation had kids.

The contact is both into therapuetic/medical care and a minister of God, so whatever the condition, expect a solution through him. Save the contact soon, so i may delete his contact

Reach him on

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

She needs to undergoa holistic check, first medical and then seek the face of the Lord.

I like to recommend a man that through him, 5 women in same situation had kids.

The contact is both into therapuetic/medical care and a minister of God, so whatever the condition, expect a solution through him. Save the contact soon, so i may delete his contact

done
Re: I Need A Child by Stephenofu: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Good question
darkenkach:
Do you need a child?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am not her father / Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. / I Need A New Family!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.