Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday (6493 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Screening Date 2021/2022 - 6/12 September, 2021 / How Do I Recover My NIS Recruitment Application Number. / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by tobyasky: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
The Superintendent screening for B. Sc. was yesterday and everyone was present at their stage of origin, I was at Rivers state and we were like 100 and it wasn't bad, they were a little nice after drying us under the sun for like two hours, the physical examination, where your height and weight is taken, check if your legs are straight and has no deformity. You then proceed to documents verification.
It's just like when you're traveling and you're meeting different check points on the way. The bosses of immigration as far as Rivers state is concerned we're present and we moved from stage to stage, the documents were screened thoroughly ranging from your Bachelor's degree, school cert., state of origin certificate, birth certificate, primary school certificate, etc. People were even asked to speak their languages, I guess that's the main reason they asked people to go to their state of origin but it was fun all the way and yes we had people who couldn't speak their languages, some could speak small while some were fluent. They would even ask you about your village and local government to ascertain how much knowledge you have about where you come from. We then did a little exam, 10 questions only... 4 English language, 4 mathematics and two questions on immigration as a whole and then we were wished best of luck and people went back to their various bases. We were told that the training will be in kano for 6 months, let's hope they call us.. Share your experience in your state.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Keemy88(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Did they say that the shortlisted candidates who were screened and sat the exams are the ones going to camp?
Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Fessy101(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Was same at anambra but we wer like 120 to 130... because some got the invitation but their names wer not on the list sent to the state...
Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Alexdon200089: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mine is almost the same with OP experience of 27th November immigration exercise 2017...
We reported to our place of meeting, it was moved from their command to hotel, reason is that the command is too small to accommodate us, am talking about Ebonyi State screening, that's my state of origin, we wer given a form to fill, after they introduce themselves and the reason wer are shortlisted, after filling the form, we wer lined up for physical examination, which is Height, w eight,Chest measurements,stage but in a Hotel hall, the Ac was friendly like the immigration officer's too, we enjoyed the screening cuz chilled drink and snacks wer shared to every candidate in the Hall, the screening lasted for 2-3hours before the exam we wer ask to step outside so that the chairs will be arranged for the exam!!The exam was cheap and before we wrote the exam they chilled us up, that we have made it this far, that we should be grateful to God, cuz is not easy to be there!!!....20-30minutes later everybody was done with the exam and dismissed like a smoke!!!
That was my fun experience with Nigeria Immigration Service in Ebonyi State cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by PHOENIX0007: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
tobyasky:
The Superintendent screening for B. Sc. was yesterday and everyone was present at their stage of origin, I was at Rivers state and we were like 100 and it wasn't bad, they were a little nice after drying us under the sun for like two hours, the physical examination, where your height and weight is taken, check if your legs are straight and has no deformity. You then proceed to documents verification.
It's just like when you're traveling and you're meeting different check points on the way. The bosses of immigration as far as Rivers state is concerned we're present and we moved from stage to stage, the documents were screened thoroughly ranging from your Bachelor's degree, school cert., state of origin certificate, birth certificate, primary school certificate, etc. People were even asked to speak their languages, I guess that's the main reason they asked people to go to their state of origin but it was fun all the way and yes we had people who couldn't speak their languages, some could speak small while some were fluent. They would even ask you about your village and local government to ascertain how much knowledge you have about where you come from. We then did a little exam, 10 questions only... 4 English language, 4 mathematics and two questions on immigration as a whole and then we were wished best of luck and people went back to their various bases. We were told that the training will be in kano for 6 months, let's hope they call us.. Share your experience in your state.
Yea....
Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Ebi4life: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
The final list will be out in 2 weeks time. I am already preparing for training. Information reaching me is that about 2/3 of those of us that took part in the screening will be called to resume training. The God I serve has already favoured me. My name is already in the final list.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Nnetriplet: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Did you later got the job
Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Analee(f): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nnetriplet:
Did you later got the job
exactly my question
Re: My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday by Danielomisco(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ebi4life:
The final list will be out in 2 weeks time. I am already preparing for training. Information reaching me is that about 2/3 of those of us that took part in the screening will be called to resume training. The God I serve has already favoured me. My name is already in the final list.
did u gt the job?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission / Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? / Apply For Fresh Jobs At Alan & Grant Enterprise (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.