Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira (2854 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamdotune(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
I’m a 200l undergraduate I thought a business would help alongside my education but I won’t have time to run a business and education at the same time
Kindly suggest what I can invest in and brings a percentage I can live from every month
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Lagbaja01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Buy bitcoin, then convert it half to litecoin and the other half enthereum...check your investment progress every month.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by FuckTheMod: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lagbaja01:
Buy bitcoin, then convert it half to litecoin and the other half enthereum...check your investment progress every month.
Don't mind o

All those useless "virtual money" is SCAM!
Put your money where you can see it...

Since you're a student, you can open a provision shop in your hostel and employ a sales person... With proper account...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lagbaja01:
But how can one be sure the bitcoin accounts won't get hacked in the long run? Please explain on this possible fears. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamdotune(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lagbaja01:
thanks but what if it gets hacked like he just said or something happened
E currency is a risk

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamdotune:
I’m a 200l undergraduate I thought a business would help alongside my education but I won’t have time to run a business and education at the same time
Kindly suggest what I can invest in and brings a percentage I can live from every month
Thank you
We are here for you. Your #1,300,000 can currently give you an average of #65,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,214,147 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,214,147 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,300,000 will grow to more #24,282,942+(#24million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #1,300,000 to #24,282,942+(#24million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,300,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #1,300,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,300,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #24,282,942
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #24,282,942
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #24,282,942. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,300,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #1,300,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #1,300,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#1,300,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #24,282,942
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,300,0000 to over #24,282,942 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,214,147 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by yusasiv(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you

Alaye if truly u have the money... If u are not the greedy type.. U would find a sustainable opportunity online.. I no wan talk mine.. Make e no come b like say person dey advertise referral.... But i'd advise u conduct ur findings urself and don't fall victim of scam o..... Bye
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by smajatt(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you

My guy don't give anyone your money oo. Don't invest in what you don't know nothing about.

Those saying you should invest in crypto are right, but pleaee and please do know that its a gamble. Crypto currency are not regulated by any body. If anything happens you are on your own.

My advice, get a shop remove 300k from the money and start a small scale Business, start a business that you can take proper record of your stock. Put a beautiful secondary school girl that is intelligent there. Check your shop everyday or every 2 days and take record of your stock.

The remaining money keep it in a fix account till when you are through with your education. By then you will have better ideas.

Good. Luck

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Igyeseh(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Contact me on Igyesehj@gmail.com and let me give you a wonderful idea to invest your cash.
With my idea, you will be getting your interest monthly or you can make 100% interest on your money within two months.
This is no bitcoin or any online stuff.
This is a real, physical investment.
You can as well reach me on 08021384843
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Igyeseh(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Contact me on Igyesehj@gmail.com and let me give you a wonderful idea to invest your cash.
With my idea, you will be getting your interest monthly or you can make 100% interest on your money within two months.
This is no bitcoin or any online stuff.
This is a real, physical investment.
You can as well reach me on 08021384843.
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Flawlessangel(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you

I can show u an investment u make with less than 900k and make close to 300k monthly

Reach me on whatsapp 07033845876
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by abio72: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Go into pharmaceutical products, that is my business and it pays. If you want to know more about it let me know

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamdotune(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
smajatt:

My guy don't give anyone your money oo. Don't invest in what you don't know nothing about.

Those saying you should invest in crypto are right, but pleaee and please do know that its a gamble. Crypto currency are not regulated by any body. If anything happens you are on your own.

My advice, get a shop remove 300k from the money and start a small scale Business, start a business that you can take proper record of your stock. Put a beautiful secondary school girl that is intelligent there. Check your shop everyday or every 2 days and take record of your stock.

The remaining money keep it in a fix account till when you are through with your education. By then you will have better ideas.

Good. Luck
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamdotune(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
abio72:
Go into pharmaceutical products, that is my business and it pays. If you want to know more about it let me know
i want something close to the school environment or literally inside the school someone gave me an idea of selling spaghetti and turkey with chips
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamolex01: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by cryptoexpert: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you

Invest your money in Agriculture especially Cassava and make between 80% to 120% by this time next year. It is tested and trusted. I did it last year and i am doing it this year again.
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Lumi101: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
If u are really serious I can get you a car of 1m and you give me the on hire purchase.I use the car on Uber to pay u back 2.160m within a period of 18months that is 120k monthly.after the 18months the car becomes mine.I will be the one handling the maintenance of the car.you just sit and relax while you get your alert of 120k every month..u can reach me on lumiajayi@yahoo.com if u are interested.
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Fmedu: 4:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Bitcoin highly risky but highly profitable, zero stress #
#Treasury Bill no risk just profitable zero stress
#Starting business risky but profitable if properly managed plus much stress
$$If you are wise U can invest in these three and be on the safer side.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by loccoval(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
I presents this once in a lifetime financial opportuniy, find out how you can benefit from trading with TCC through TCM and you will be empower financially and you can earn passive income without recruiting
kindly call this num for more info
07011155881 or
email me on
loccoval@gmail.com
if you are intrested
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by millionboi2: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you
how did u earn the money?
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by dthabit(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you
come lets do crypto trading and get 50 times ur money in 1month
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamdotune(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
millionboi2:
how did u earn the money?
see question
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by iamdotune(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
dthabit:
come lets do crypto trading and get 50 times ur money in 1month
thanks I’ve actually got a car for uber
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by honestinvest: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamdotune:
Thank you
Crypto expert:
Do you know that cryptocurrency trading has made a lot of people rich? That is because in a single trade,you can make up to 100% or more and I mean it is possible in just a day if you know how to analyze the market thoroughly and you are always up to date with the happenings in the cryptocurrency world.
But sadly a lot of people who trade cryptocurrency lose money because they are very lazy to technically analyze the market nor do they get updated with news in the cryptocurrency world, so most times they make the biggest mistake of guessing which coins to buy and the result is fatal loss and frustration, this applies to many of us I guess. 
But what if I told you that can be changed, YES IT CAN!! If you allow it of course.
Let me introduce you to our community where you get FREE QUALITY SIGNALS & NEWS UPDATE on cryptocurrency world. You can join and see for yourself the impressive results we make from our signals.
ENJOY FREE QUALITY SIGNALS.
Do you know how much you can make when given VIP QUALITY SIGNALS & NEWS UPDATE?

You are also welcome if you are new to CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING or BITCOIN.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE EXPERTS TRADE FOR YOU, WHILE YOU RECEIVE 50% ROI WEEKLY
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ON TELEGRAM AND YOU WOULD BE AMAZED:
@cryptoexperttradingsignals

Email for more information: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
My dear friend,

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by cooooooks(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Frankly this is the best idea I have seen.

It's been 2 years since this post. What did you eventually choose to do and how did it turn out?

iamdotune:
i want something close to the school environment or literally inside the school someone gave me an idea of selling spaghetti and turkey with chips

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
cooooooks:
Frankly this is the best idea I have seen.

It's been 2 years since this post. What did you eventually choose to do and how did it turn out?

I also remember this thread and I'm curious to know what the OP eventually used the money for
Re: What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira by BENARI: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
abio72:

I want to know more

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story! "What You Buy For Millions Today Will Be Worth Billions...." / Financial Reports Of NSE Listed Companies? / Investing Into Meritrade By Meristem. Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.