Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? (2173 Views)

Whoever Can Solve This Riddle Is A Genius / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls I don't know if this is the right section to Post this

A friend of mine ask me a riddle which I could not provide an answer to so I have brought it here if anyone could. Goes like this ,

We are three brothers. One of us can be found only in water bodies, another one of us can be found in water bodies and muddy soils, while the last one of us can be found in both water bodies, muddy soils and walls. What are we?
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na WA o...no body fit answer am?
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by flawedkay(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Earth...as in sand
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by frbona: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sorry bro, the boys are busy making bank alerts and watching the money pile up. No time for Dumb riddles. Just Google it and your problem is solved. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2017
frbona:
Sorry bro, the boys are busy making bank alerts and watching the money pile up. No time for Dumb riddles. Just Google it and your problem is solved. Thank me later
not even on google.... But am sure those that make money still have time for fun
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by vivie01(f): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
Na WA o...no body fit answer am?

could it be moss?

Well, your post shows 28 Nov and that same 28th you're already complaining. Na wa for you oooo. Be patient, let more pple and the gurus come and check it out. You may also copy the moderator.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2017
vivie01:

could it be moss?

Well, your post shows 28 Nov and that same 28th you're already complaining. Na wa for you oooo. Be patient, let more pple and the gurus come and check it out. You may also copy the moderator.
lol... No mind me for being desperate.... A price was actually tag to d riddle by my friend
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by vivie01(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
lol... No mind me for being desperate.... A price was actually tag to d riddle by my friend

CC: Femi4
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by femi4: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
Pls I don't know if this is the right section to Post this

A friend of mine ask me a riddle which I could not provide an answer to so I have brought it here if anyone could. Goes like this ,

We are three brothers. One of us can be found only in water bodies, another one of us can be found in water bodies and muddy soils, while the last one of us can be found in both water bodies, muddy soils and walls. What are we?
Reptiles : Crocodile >>Lizard >>Wall gecko

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by dannzy30(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Letter A, letter I, and letter S.
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2017
dannzy30:
Letter A, letter I, and letter S.
how do u mean
Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by dannzy30(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Nyerhovwo101:
how do u mean
letter A can only be found in w(a)ter bodies,while letter I can be found in both water bod(I)es and muddy so(I)l,and finally letter S which can be found in both water bodie(s),muddy (s)oil and wall(s).

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer To This Riddle? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
dannzy30:
letter A can only be found in w(a)ter bodies,while letter I can be found in both water bod(I)es and muddy so(I)l,and finally letter S which can be found in both water bodie(s),muddy (s)oil and wall(s).
I must confess this makes absolute sense

(1) (Reply)

Anagrams / Truth And Dare / Use The Word Above To Form 5 Or More Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.