Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University (543 Views)

Gov. Wike Commissions NURSS NAT'L Secretariat Under Comr. Levi Zachariah Admin. / Governor Wike Commissions Secondary School At Eleme In Rivers State / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University by brightec(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gov. Nyesom Wike earlier today commission a multi million naira classroom project in the Rivers State University. The two identical buildings of Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Faculty of Management Science.

A colourful event that attracted men and women from all works of life. Also in attendance was the Rivers Miss Golden Jubilee Charity Chika

It was an atmosphere of joy as the staff, student and the entire University student expressed their happiness with the Governor (Mr. Project)

Re: Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University by brightec(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
More

Re: Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University by Real6: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University by rusher14: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nonsense.

Can't compare these projects for councillors to Amaechi's executive projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/2989088/did-rotimi-amaechi-actually-carry
Re: Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fair enough. There is no reason why a state like Lagos and Rivers shouldn't have Universities that are far better than all Federal Universities in Nigeria. I mean they only have one Universities each to deal with unlike FG. Plus they do take some tuition that exceeds that of federal ones.
Re: Gov. Wike Commissions Multi Million Classroom Project In The State University by Rhodalila: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
its nor by building or commissioning new buildings oh its by checking the rate of Corruption in the school.
how can I score 230 in jamb and Post ume was high too. I came out with a composite score of 51 and my course cut off is 54 and they won't give me admission till now.
the night list came out I saw my name oh only for morning to reach I went to check and bought pin and didn't see it again

(1) (Reply)

Update On Waec Held Result 2017 / The Nigerian Bar Association President Has Lost Credibility' / PTDF Overseas Masters (m.sc) Scholarship 2018/2019 - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.