Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men (596 Views)

Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Sars And The Nigerian Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by ediko5(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Whenever people talk of domestic violence in Nigeria, the acclaimed victims are always women while the accused will be the men. Some sycophantic human rights activist and lawyers usually come out in what i may call "Notice Me" campaign against domestic violence on women. Some female lawyers have used this campaign to push many married women out of their husband's house.

Recently in Nigeria, the reverse has been the case for domestic violence. Men are the victims in domestic violence probably because the Nigerian society have made the environment more conducive for them to perpetrate barbaric act on their male partners and go scoot free.

On the 23th February 2017, An Ikeja Division of the Lagos High Court sentenced a man, Sulaiman Olalekan, to death by hanging for the murder of his wife, Chika Egbo, on November 20, 2012, in a case of domestic violence. and on Monday 27 November, the same federal high court in Oyo state sentenced a woman Yewande Oyediran to 7 years imprisonment for stabbing her husband Lowo to death.

Now compare this judgement!

recently a son of a former PDP chairman was stabbed to death by her wife because the husband had plans of marrying another wife which is in line with Islamic teachings that one can marry up to four wives if capable. but what surprises me is that i am yet to see any of these sycophantic human rights lawyers or activists stage a campaign against domestic violence on women. They are no where to be found when barbaric acts like this are committed by women.

Yesterday, in Calabar, a female bathed her male colleague with hot water mix with pepper due to a certain argument.

What baffles me here is that our so-called human rights activist and lawyers are always mute on matters like this why?

The single mother and divorced female human rights lawyers are no where to be found. Tell me why more women will not think of killing their husband because they know very well that the law will be very light on them. Imagine the husband killer woman who was sentenced to seven years (that 3 years and 6 months), she had no child for the man, that means she will come out and start a fresh marital life while the innocent man is gone.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/domestic-violence-against-men-nigerian-society-the-cause-of-women-brutality-on-men
Re: Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by delishpot: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
ediko5:
Whenever people talk of domestic violence in Nigeria, the acclaimed victims are always women while the accused will be the men. Some sycophantic human rights activist and lawyers usually come out in what i may call "Notice Me" campaign against domestic violence on women. Some female lawyers have used this campaign to push many married women out of their husband's house.

Recently in Nigeria, the reverse has been the case for domestic violence. Men are the victims in domestic violence probably because the Nigerian society have made the environment more conducive for them to perpetrate barbaric act on their male partners and go scoot free.

On the 23th February 2017, An Ikeja Division of the Lagos High Court sentenced a man, Sulaiman Olalekan, to death by hanging for the murder of his wife, Chika Egbo, on November 20, 2012, in a case of domestic violence. and on Monday 27 November, the same federal high court in Oyo state sentenced a woman Yewande Oyediran to 7 years imprisonment for stabbing her husband Lowo to death.

Now compare this judgement!

recently a son of a former PDP chairman was stabbed to death by her wife because the husband had plans of marrying another wife which is in line with Islamic teachings that one can marry up to four wives if capable. but what surprises me is that i am yet to see any of these sycophantic human rights lawyers or activists staging a campaign against domestic violence on women are no where to be found when barbaric acts like this are committed by women.

Yesterday, in Calabar, a female baths her male colleague with hot water mix with pepper due to a certain argument.

What baffles me here is that our so-called human rights activist and lawyers are always mute on matters like this why?

The single mother and divorced female human rights lawyers are no where to be found. Tell why why more women will not think of killing their husband because they know very well that the law will be very light on them. Imagine the husband killer woman who was sentenced to seven years (that 3 years and 6 months), she had no child for the man, that means she will come out and start a fresh marital life while the innocent man is gone.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/domestic-violence-against-men-nigerian-society-the-cause-of-women-brutality-on-men

same reason Bubu doesn't speak when Fulani herds men wreck havoc on innocent Nigerians. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by ediko5(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

same reason Bubu doesn't speak when Fulani herds men wreck havoc on innocent Nigerians. Hypocrisy

I can't speak more on that but my heart is really hurting for men undergoing brutality in the hands of women.
Re: Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by ediko5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 i am seriously angry and can't keep quiet anymore.
Re: Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by delishpot: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
ediko5:

I can't speak more on that but my heart is really hurting for men undergoing brutality in the hands of women.

Yes. It is not acceptable. NO form of domestic violence should be allowed. I say walk out of any abusive marriage be you make or female. But Nigerians would rather you die there. Even the first post here blames women for leaving abusive husbands. So when do we say enough is enough when a spouse is abusive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by Seahawk: 4:55am On Nov 29, 2017
This is a very stupid post.
So people should stop speaking out against domestic violence?
Re: Nigerian Society The Cause Of Female Domestic Violence On Men by ediko5(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Seahawk:
This is a very stupid post.
So people should stop speaking out against domestic violence?

If you are rational you should have understood that the post is against one-sided campaign against domestic violence.

And if you are really enlightened, you should have known that men suffers more of domestic violence than the male gender.

(1) (Reply)

Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Busts 2 Nigerians Linked To African Drug Ring / Nigerians Share Bitter Experiences As #ENDSARS Campaign Trends On Twitter / SARS Put Burna Boy In A Cell With Notorious Armed Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.