Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone (769 Views)

This Might Be Why God Left You Poor. Don't Skip / God Left The Nigerian Church When Comedians Started Climbing Our Pulpit / Linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe, She Works Hard And Cares For The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by Greene66: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes yes you are free to come at me with your scriptural backing and proof. I understand but I need you to understand some basic facts to prove that God walked awayq

Fact #1

Why haven't we seen miracles again?

We only 'read' about miracles in the Bible. Fire from heaven, water to wine, river to blood, stick to serpent, blind healed, etc....

If God is still around, why havent seen miracles again? We have never really seen! Please don't give me any Bible verse. Give me logic and real fact. Also don't give me those fake drama they do in churches. Show me someone who converts a stick to a snake and I will gladly delete this post. Show me a person who fix an ear back into its position like Jesus and I will delete my nairaland account.

They said "God is not a magician". Fine, but he was a magician in the time of Moses and Elijah. He was a magician in time of Jesus. Please spare me that.

How do we even prove the Bible is legit sef.. What if it was written by some drunk dude that was bored? undecided

Fact #2

Why haven't all the demons and witches died?

I told someone "I hope we don't run out of prayer points.". Millions are praying every day. In Nigeria alone. Churches do service almost every day. Fire today.. Fire tomorrow. Die die die die prayer all the time but when we look at it, the people making this prayer points ARE STILL THE SAME PEOPLE PRAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Does it mean no one answered? When will our village people die? After all the "die by fire"? undecided bullshit!

The so called witches are still alive.. The so called demons are still alive. Lol

Fact #3

Pastor is rich.. Members are poor

This says it all. You all pay tithe. Good for you. Argue and ponder on it. But where did it take you? I bet you are still sulking on that cheap job and that crap salary or that lame ass fvck of a business while the bloody pastor is getting "richer" flying in a private jet. How many church members have seen a plane? cry

Your pastors build schools that an average member cannot afford to attend. Seriously? School only the rich attend. That's just messed up to me.

Fact #4

Blind Evangelists.. Childless Pastors

Yeah.. I saw a post on nairaland about a blind evangelist, why didn't God heal his own evangelist ? Yeah.. I thought so too

Childless pastors while their members have babies.. We have seen it everywhere. Why didn't God do anything.

Fact #5

God plagued Egypt for Israel.. Today, Egypt is doing better than Israel grin

Yeah... Egypt is far okay than Israel a thousand times.. What happen to God's promise?

Fact #6
Churches everywhere.. Sin everywhere

Almost 7 churches in 1 street but yet sin plagues the whole world. Why cant god flood it again? lipsrsealed

He won't. He is not here.

Fact #7

There is no God but Death

There is only 1 true Authority and that is Death. The peacemaker. The one who can end your suffering. The one who doesn't promise and fail. He promised a guaranteed end and it is guaranteed. Death!! The one who doesn't need your prayers or worship. The one who doesn't need your tithe. The one who doesn't ask you to build churches and fly in jets..

But Death, the one who saves our soul. That is why we beg death to spare us another year. Not God. If there is a God, Death can take him away too. Oh yes. Deal with it.

Death controls life. Not God. Because if God is here, Death can reap him away from his position. Death can take kings and queens. Death can take demons. Death can take angels. Death can take God. So tell me, who the fvck is the real God? I think that is Death. A fact I don't need a myth book to tell me. A fact I don't need a yahoo pastor to tell me.

Summary

There is no God. Only Death. Some religion call dogs and pigs dirty, who made the dogs and pigs? Is it not the so called God? Please open your eyes. Some religion don't let women on their period pray or come close to the alter. But wait, Is it not the so called God that created the women and put the period there? It means even the god is confused. If he can be confused. Why won't the sheeple and gullible followers be confused?

Jesus did not die on any cross. In fact, he never resurrected and ascended to heaven. He went to space? Is that what you are telling me? So yes.. Screw them all.

Death is the only Fact! Either you are alive or dead. There is no god. No heaven. No bloody hell. Even if there is hell, we are all going to hell. Let's enjoy the ride then cool
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by adadike281(f): 3:12am On Nov 29, 2017
I think u should personalise your statement. God cares for me and there is no end to his miracles. in fact, I am a living miracle.
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by Greene66: 3:30am On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
I think u should personalise your statement. God cares for me and there is no end to his miracles. in fact, I am a living miracle.

How are you a living miracle?
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by Originakalokalo(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Ezekiel 9:9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say,

The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

You still think God has left the Earth?

People have said that before...

Vs 10:

Ezekiel 9:10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity,

but I will recompense their way upon their head.
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by Greene66: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Originakalokalo:
Ezekiel 9:9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say,

The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

You still think God has left the Earth?

People have said that before...

Vs 10:

Ezekiel 9:10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity,

but I will recompense their way upon their head.

So are you suggesting that even the Bible confirms God left the earth and abandoned us all?
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by EmperorHarry: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Dude you were actually making sense and doing justice to the clear faults in the God and religious theories until you referred to DEATH as a god or an authority...You just lost me there.. SMH
Hopefully you don't think of Death the way you glorified it cos that will be just SAD

1 Like

Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by petra1(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2017
All ye attacker’s of church . Don’t just sit in your room tyiping what you have no knowledge about . Go on YouTube and see the realities and miracles of God
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by Originakalokalo(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Greene66:

So are you suggesting that even the Bible confirms God left the earth and abandoned us all?

Did you read the reply?
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by adadike281(f): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Greene66:

How are you a living miracle?
Coz my mum was without a child for many years. I am just like Samuel that came by divine intervention.
Re: God Left And No Longer Cares For Anyone by Greene66: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
EmperorHarry:
Dude you were actually making sense and doing justice to the clear faults in the God and religious theories until you referred to DEATH as a god or an authority...You just lost me there.. SMH
Hopefully you don't think of Death the way you glorified it cos that will be just SAD

Dont delude yourself. Death is an authority because it is the only fact. Everyone will die one day. #Fact!

What do you fear the most? Death! #Fact

Why do live on a fast lane? Coz life is short. Why is life short? Death! #Fact

We can't prove heaven or hell. We can't prove Jesus or devil. But Death is well proven! #Fact

So you know, "Death" I refer to here, isn't a noun (person) but a verb. The "dying" part of humanity.

So yes, I shall say there is no god but Death! No wars in death. No battles or village people in death. See why I called death the peacemaker?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye, Chris, TB Joshua, Oyedepo What You're Doing Is Wrong - Lady / "God Is Really Mad!!" Nigerian Fb User Commits Blasphemy, Calling God Names / For Free Christian Books Open Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.