Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi (713 Views)

Sexual Harassment Is A Corrupt Act, Attracts 7 Years Prison Term – ICPC Warns / Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by raluchi93: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2017
A 26-year-old Nigerian national was arrested and 260-gram heroin worth Rs 26 lakh was seized from him in New Delhi, police have said.
The accused, Justin, used to conceal the drugs in audio speakers to avoid detection by the police.
He was arrested on November 24 from near Dada Dev Khel Parisar, Palam, Dabri Road, Delhi, when he had come to supply heroin to someone, they added.
He was earlier arrested by Punjab Police for drug smuggling. After completing his sentence, he moved to Delhi and started supplying heroin here.
During interrogation, Justin revealed that he had come to India on business visa in 2011.
He started exporting clothes to Nigeria from Ludhiana, but he suffered losses, the police said.
During this period, he came in contact with locals who introduced him to drugs, and he also started consuming heroin.
Gradually, he started supplying narcotic substance as his friends from Nigeria were also involved in drug trafficking, the police said. He was arrested by Mohali Police in 2015. He was convicted by a court there.
He came out of jail in May, 2017 and came to Delhi. Since he was unemployed and addicted to heroin, he again started supplying heroin to earn quick money. He will be charged again.
see more here www.ralugist.com/2017/11/after-serving-prison-term-nigerian.html?m=1

Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by NwaAmaikpe: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

I can't tell if he is just stupid or he is very passionate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by pyyxxaro: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2017
sad

Abeg make them give me e kidney

I get who won buy undecided
Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by BornAgainMay: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Name checkers will perplexed

1 Like

Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by smardray(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
he actually never wanted to leave the prison...he was forced to because his jail term was over...we can see that
Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by edo3(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2017
hian!
Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by raluchi93: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I can't tell if he is just stupid or he is very passionate.
I guess some humans are passionate about crime.
Re: After Serving Prison Term, Nigerian National Found With Drugs Again In New Delhi by MasterKim: 1:29am On Nov 30, 2017
26yr old Nigerian abi Biafran?

why is his brain flat like dat?
Na baby factory dem born am?

Na kweshun o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets His Parents Arrested After He Came Back From Italy To... / Woman Steals Three-year-old Baby At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Camp / Should I Return The Phone To The Owner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.