Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube (574 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Paul Pogba And Wizkid Dancing Manya (video) / Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by VERQUEST111: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Wizkid’s latest Hit, Manya has been taken down from YouTube.. and contrary to insinuations, it has now been revealed that the video was taken off his Vevo and Starboy’s YouTube accounts due to “contract infringement” with Sony.

According to reports, the contract allegedly places a limitation on the amount of local content he can release.
This might explain why he didn’t release the video for Medicine featuring Flavour and Phyno, despite gushing over the video two months ago.
According to reports, the song, Manya is originally owned by producer, Mut4y of Legendury Beatz.
It has now been removed from Wizkid’s account where it had amassed over 1.5 million views in a week. However, the video is still on Mut4y’s YouTube account where it has been viewed aover 80,000 times.

The song was number one trending song before it was taken down, now if you search for the video, you probably would not find it on the Starboy YouTube account nor on Wizkid’s VEVO.

For the lovers of the song, you can still the video on Mut4y’s YouTube account.

Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by wickyyolo: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Seems like Sony is trying kill our young African musicians with their contract scams.

Wizkid better port back home as Davido did cry
Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by paul4811: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
wickyyolo:
Seems like Sony is trying kill our young African musicians with their contract scams.

Wizkid better port back home as Davido did cry
the contract is not easy no wonder wizkid wasn't shorting videos for is songs

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by internationalman(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
I can't even believe 1.5m people actually viewed that rubbish song!!!

That song won't even have 50 views if it was sang by an upcoming artiste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by Pappyto: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2017
That rubbish song.
pls, who has it on his/her phone should send it to me, I want to delete it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by VERQUEST111: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Pappyto:
That rubbish song.
pls, who has it on his/her phone should send it to me, I want to delete it.

lolssss..nah so u hate the song reach..?
Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by Pappyto: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
VERQUEST111:

lolssss..nah so u hate the song reach..?
Walahi.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Manya Video Pulled Down From Youtube by maklelemakukula(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Nonsense publicity stunt

(1) (Reply)

See The $450m Da Vinci Painting Of Jesus Bought By Saudi Prince / Pics:funke Akindele,rita Dominic,juliet Ibrahim,others Stepped Out For The Award / Dakore Akande Glows In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.