Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

10 Most Difficult Languages In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World (4695 Views)

This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce / Most Spoken Languages In The World / 5 Most Difficult Universities To Make First Class In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Just what are the most difficult languages to learn? While a lot of it depends on your native language and many other factors, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most challenging languages for many learners. Here are the 10 Most Difficult Languages To Learn In The World

2. Arabic

In Arabic, most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word, and to complicate things, vowels are not included when writing. This makes translation a much more difficult task in Arabic than most other languages. On top of this, Arabic has many different dialects, meaning that the Arabic spoken in Egypt is different from that spoken in Saudi Arabia

6 Icelandic
This North Germanic language is an Indo-European language. It was largely influenced by Danish and Swedish languages after the colonization of the Americas.
Icelandic is extremely complicated, and while not a language isolate, the fact that it is spoken

checkout the full list @ (Afro9jaland)
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/11/10-most-difficult-languages-to-learn-in.html

1 Share

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Sheun001(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by anochuko01(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
jsjs
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ogoni Language

I tried Speaking it sometime ago..
I didnt eat pepper for days.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chuvin22:
Ogoni Language

I tried Speaking it sometime ago..
I didnt eat pepper for days.
Unto wat levellll
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Unto wat levellll

UNTO SAY I NEARLY CHOP MY TONGUE COMOT.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chuvin22:

UNTO SAY I NEARLY CHOP MY TONGUE COMOT.
Lols.. u no com learn am again

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Lols.. u no com learn am again

I coordinate my self. grin
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by ddpstudios: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
How do they now pronounce open buffet festival in Yoruba? I'm an igbo boy oh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Incomplete list this. Why is Hebrew not here? I asked somebody and he said it is really difficult. Efik and Ibibio too. smiley Man,those languages!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by NLbully(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dorthraki grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
ddpstudios:
How do they now pronounce open buffet festival in Yoruba? I'm an igbo boy oh!

Tell us in igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by ddpstudios: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tuje ___ ukpe. I meant edo
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by bedspread: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
KISWAHILI
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by enemmo(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
What about Igbo language?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by anibirelawal(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
ARABIC ?
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thank God you added Icelandic!!!
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by barackodam: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Icelandic is the most difficult language in the world.

They said, even indigenes don't understand it 100%

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
barackodam:
Icelandic is the most difficult language in the world.

They said, even indigenes don't understand it 100%
Hmmm yea
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by JohnEazy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
I just tire 4 jukun languages

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
JohnEazy:
I just tire 4 jukun languages
Wch one be jukun
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
@TimmyPapa You mean you are just getting to heard about the Jukun language? It's spoken in parts of Nigeria(mostly Taraba and Benue) and Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
@TimmyPapa You mean you are just getting to hear about the Jukun language? It's spoken in parts of Nigeria(mostly Taraba and Benue) and Cameroon.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@TimmyPapa You mean you are just getting to hear about the Jukun language? It's spoken in parts of Nigeria(mostly Taraba and Benue) and Cameroon.
Woow dats interesting
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Spaxon(f): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Incomplete list this. Why is Hebrew not here? I asked somebody and he said it is really difficult. Efik and Ibibio too. smiley Man,those languages!
I'm an Ibibio girl.
My language ain't diff. Compared to Hausa
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 30, 2017

2. Arabic

In Arabic, most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word, and to complicate things, vowels are not included when writing. This makes translation a much more difficult task in Arabic than most other languages. On top of this, Arabic has many different dialects, meaning that the Arabic spoken in Egypt is different from that spoken in Saudi Arabic

Yes. Coupled with their back to front/right to left way of writing. And Muslims will force their innocent children to learn this complicated language in the name of being good Muslims.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by TimmyPapa(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2017
NLmember:

Yes. Coupled with their back to front/right to left way of writing. And Muslims will force their innocent children to learn this complicated language in the name of being good Muslims.
Abi.. a muslim was telling mi Arabic should not b there.. dat it's nt difficult
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by jericco1(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
see Croatian and Icelandic language. nawa
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by KateFowler7: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
I know that Japanese is the most difficult language but it's just mine opinion. I was using https://adgloriam.eu/ when I was translating documents from work. Japan is really colorful country and it's language is something.
Re: 10 Most Difficult Languages In The World by aminu790(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esut Post Ume Form Out For Sale / 2016 Nasarawa State Scholarship / 10 Most Sought After Universities In Nigeria 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.