Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre (5832 Views)

Saloon Or Viewing Centre / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Hello guys I have save some cash and am thinking of venturing into football viewing center business. would 600k be okay? Location is Lagos.
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Donald3d(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Hello guys I have save some cash and am thinking of venturing into football viewing center business. would 600k be okay? Location is Lagos.
Where in Lagos ?
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Kingsley121(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Sure It would, if u've already paid for the space u'll be using
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kingsley121:
Sure It would, if u've already paid for the space u'll be using
Yeah am already lookin for a space that would be convenient enough.
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
I stay in V.i
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Donald3d(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
I stay in, V.i
Please remove your full address sir, thats not safe .I just wanted to know the area , to know if that cost would carry it
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Donald3d:
Please remove your full address sir, thats not safe .I just wanted to know the area , to know if that cost would carry it
Alright, done!
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Donald3d(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
Alright, done!
To be honest , if you want to establish in that area , that amount might not be enough
The cost of at least two 32+ inch tv,plus a gen ,decoder,subscription, would be like 250k
You would also want to buy fans/Ac
I am not really sure how much a shop or the space would cost in that area but I am sure it would take more than what is left.
Except you would choose a location that is not on the Island
I do installations by the way , both electrical and Dstv ,, Just in case .

I can help you draw up the cost of everything ,but the area you choose is important .That money wont be enough to setup in VI (I may be wrong though,but it most likely won't be enough)
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Donald3d:
To be honest , if you want to establish in that area , that amount might not be enough
The cost of at least two 32+ inch tv,plus a gen ,decoder,subscription, would be like 250k
I am not really sure how much a shop or the space would cost in that area but I am sure it would take more than what is left.

I can help you draw up the cost of everything ,but the area you choose is important .That money wont be enough to setup in VI (I may be wrong though,but it most likely won't be enough)
You are right, shops here are very expensive, I guess I have to save more money, that's the obvious thing to do.
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by amarilo: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Alwaysking:
You are right, shops here are very expensive, I guess I have to save more money, that's the obvious thing to do.
How do you make money from the viewing center? You collect tickets or you sell drinks? Pardon my ignorance pls.

1 Like

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2017
amarilo:
How do you make money from the viewing center? You collect tickets or you sell drinks? Pardon my ignorance pls.
I don't have much idea about this business, but I think you charge per match, either 50-100 naira.
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Futureinvestors(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by joinnow: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alwaysking:

Yes it might be enough.
1.Container #250k
2. haulage to site #30k
3.(new 32inch LED lg TV 70k x 2 (#140k))
4.(3kva new gen sumec #95k)
5.Ox fan 8k x 2 ( 16k)
6.Dstv explora 38k(incl 1 month subscription)
7.Plastic chair 20 = 30k
8.Rent of space to put container # 60000

Total is 650k
But you can make it 600k but buying Tokunbo led TV 80k for the two.

1 Like

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do people still watch matches in Viewing Centers? I think those bet stores and joints have made them less effective. Make that research before you go any further. I don't think viewing centre still pays.

4 Likes

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
joinnow:

Yes it might be enough. 1.Container #250k 2. haulage to site #30k 3.(new 32inch LED lg TV 70k x 2 (#140k)) 4.(3kva new gen sumec #95k) 5.Ox fan 8k x 2 ( 16k) 6.Dstv explora 38k(incl 1 month subscription) 7.Plastic chair 20 = 30k 8.Rent of space to put container # 60000
Total is 650k But you can make it 600k but buying Tokunbo led TV 80k for the two.
Thanks bro I appreciate.
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by akzamani(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alwaysking:

I will suggest you open a betting Shop..its a real deal now..
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by keandre: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Betting shop is more lucrative than a viewing centre, the shop can also serve as a viewing centre too which will bring more customers, more customers,more influx.

1 Like

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by joinnow: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alwaysking:
Thanks bro I appreciate.
Thank God
And I wish you success

1 Like

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
akzamani:

I will think about it, but can 600k start a betting centre
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
keandre:
Betting shop is more lucrative than a viewing centre, the shop can also serve as a viewing centre too which will bring more customers, more customers,more influx.
Thanks
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by omochelsea004(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
akzamani:

bro this is a brotherly advice for u, it is better for u to open betting shop than wasting your money on viewing center, no doubt viewing centre is a very lucrative business only when you get the right location or spot, without that you will be making a great mistake venturing into that business, plus all the joints & sports betting shops have already made it difficult for viewing centre business to survive, i made thesame mistake in 2014, i had to invest all my savings in the business but location bleeped me up big time, i lost everything, when i won't even make up to the 17,200 for connective sub in a whole month, not to talk of fuel to power gen, after four months of continuous shortage, i had to accept my fate, it's a bitter experience that i would like u to learn from

4 Likes

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by akzamani(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Alwaysking:
I will think about it, but can 600k start a betting centre

brother, that amount can open betting shop..just find a good location for the shop..
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2017
akzamani:

brother, that amount can open betting shop..just find a good location for the shop..
OK thanks.
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by Alwaysking: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2017
omochelsea004:
bro this is a brotherly advice for u, it is better for u to open betting shop than wasting your money on viewing center, no doubt viewing centre is a very lucrative business only when you get the right location or spot, without that you will be making a great mistake venturing into that business, plus all the joints & sports betting shops have already made it difficult for viewing centre business to survive, i made thesame mistake in 2014, i had to invest all my savings in the business but location bleeped me up big time, i lost everything, when i won't even make up to the 17,200 for connective sub in a whole month, not to talk of fuel to power gen, after four months of continuous shortage, i had to accept my fate, it's a bitter experience that i would like u to learn from
Thanks for the advise
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by owelle22(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Donald3d:

True talk... I think v.i is not a good place for this type of business

1 Like

Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by hellllena(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Y would u want to invest all that money in a viewing center,when there are better investment that will bring highet reward,chai it hurts ooooo.well it is ur money
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by laxetude: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
hellllena:
Y would u want to invest all that money in a viewing center,when there are better investment that will bring highet reward,chai it hurts ooooo.well it is ur money

He should give you the money to make your hair abi that one na investment
Re: Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre by joeyreports: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Business Plan For A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria... https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/football-viewing-center/

(1) (Reply)

My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help / 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale / Is There A Peak Age For Entrepreneurship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.