Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic (20773 Views)

Gunmen Attack Kaduna Catholic Church, Kill Three, Kidnap Some, Injure Others / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Pvibe007: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Uglyboy:

But the fulani associations endorsed Jonathan and PDP for 2015 elections na!
Could it be that they are killing people up and down because their prefer candidate and party lost the 2015 elections?
It could also be that they are being use to destabilize Buhari government

Wait S**ki is coming to endorse you as a patriot. He's in the latrine. When he's done u will get ur seal

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Hussainmaaji: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Very unfortunate with this evil men moving from one place to another in the name of rearing cattle.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by urahara(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why the Bleep won't ipob call this country a zoo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Heartbender: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Until we restructure this country where all man to his farm and tent, there would be a continuous insolence. Abolish traditional/ religious rulership, allow the mechanism of law work on all men and women and stop appraising a tribe over another and see the wheels of a good society forge themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by omodave(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Government is not bothered because they have not lost their own person ........how did we get here?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Ogaini: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
The Fulani & Hausa continue to up their games each passing day and no frantic effort has been made to tame these menace. A reprisal attack by the on the hausa/fulani brings prompt attention. I dont think anything is bad if we seek our own means of protecting ourselves. Acquiring arms to fight back will bring mutual respect no doubt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Drjafy: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
cool

What's paining is that after these killings, they will still have more population during election.

Bokoharam killed Thousands and Northern population was not affected..

Let the killings continue, I am enjoying the scene....

May you have a taste of what you wish others.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by BornAgainMay: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Drjafy:

May you have a taste of what you wish others.

I have had that before.. More than twenty ppl were massacred at the back of my village by the same Fulani sponsored by their Fulani president.

So, its now your turn, sir...

Take my words, you're next.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by okechukwu3: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
The authority is quiet over herdsmen disturbances and when their is an attack on the herdsmen, Federal government will wake from slumber to address and tactically give the fulani's edge for reappraisal attack as in the case of Numan

In Adamawa in General Fulani's graze on peoples farms with reckless abandon ,they give farmer's deadline to harvest their farm proceeds not minding if its due for harvest and failing to abide , your farm will turn to a grazing field , if you put up resistance to their demands then you will not live to tell the story.

The annoying thing is that the authority feel less concerned and react only when the communities fight back or tries to secure their farms.

Honestly ,measures has to be put in place to curtail the menace of the fulani's by individual concerned since no help is expected from the authority.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Nellybank(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2017
U self don follow me see why I wan go back to my village?
olihilistic:
Nigeria done tire me I swear....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Gocash Loan App. / Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos / 2 Nigerians, 6 Others Arrested For Stealing $15 Million From US Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.