Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) (69354 Views)

John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture) / Kehinde Oloyede Gives 1000 Chickens And A Brand New Car For Christmas / Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband,kehinde Oloyede Shows Off His New Lekki Home (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by pol23: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Everybody showing off
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice crib
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Vanity
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ok ok... I understand, I no be Funke Akindele fan but, this guy na one BIG Agbaya and Fool. This dude isn't sensitive at all. This isn't the time to dey display ur yeye house angrywhen the lady dey go through personal issues. Grow up, dummy!

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Donctoms:
Vanity
As e be vanity shey na under bridge u dey live.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Charly68: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Trust this internet hype at your own peril
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by 360command: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
BabaAduras:

Much as I am not a fan of any actor/actress, I still need to ask you what has Funke Akindele missed? She can on her own build this type of house 10 times over.

That aside, is the house worth her happiness?
10 times over!!! �
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by KosiGrove: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by BabaAduras: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
360command:
10 times over!!! �

She is rich. Richness or Poorness is function of the mind.

Seriously, I do not know her financial capabilities, I am assuming from all her exploits in the movie industry, she should be able to build a house of that type 10 times over. The key world is "assuming".
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by efavour: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
BabaAduras:

Much as I am not a fan of any actor/actress, I still need to ask you what has Funke Akindele missed? She can on her own build this type of house 10 times over.

That aside, is the house worth her happiness?
I disagree with the first statement.No,funke cannot afford that even two times of that house and wholly agree with your second no amount of money or house is worth her happiness.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by VIsomebody: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Funke has moved on... Someone tell him!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
lilcashking:
Pls any English student here should hola 08065966108

Call Wole Soyinka or the dumb Edo Honourable..
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by BabaAduras: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
efavour:
I disagree with the first statement.No,funke cannot afford that even two times of that house and wholly agree with your second no amount of money or house is worth her happiness.

Okay, no qualms.

I do not know her financial capabilities. I used the number figuratively.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
riches after he succeeded using funke womb for money ritual... now she is barren deceiving people with false pregnancy... yellowbar demons are career killers TUFIAKWA
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by 360command: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
BabaAduras:

She is rich. Richness or Poorness is function of the mind.

Seriously, I do not know her financial capabilities, I am assuming from all her exploits in the movie industry, she should be able to build a house of that type 10 times over. The key world is "assuming".
noted! Love your comment..
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:
The flood district of lekki!

This man is non entity without funke Akindele

if the phrase "funke Akindele ex" is not in the topic,no one will comment on the thread!
this man is a big grassroots politician and one of the big men of nurtw
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
see his bear bear like that of a weasel
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Danladi7: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
this man is a big grassroots politician and one of the big men of nurtw
I Know.

I knew that through funke Akindele!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by juman(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
olaoyinloye:
Funke is better without this man jare.

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by juman(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
riches after he succeeded using funke womb for money ritual... now she is barren deceiving people with false pregnancy... yellowbar demons are career killers TUFIAKWA

@bolded.
Some people think like me.
I also think it was a false pregnancy.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So Funke lost this man and settled for that gold digger JJC with a weak manhood.
Nawa o! I know say u go talk rubbish!
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
See what Funke Akindele missed grin grin
missed ke? U should see her house at Amen estate for Lekki. (Her house..not her husbands own o). its a palace in comparison to this man's own (which is even grand too)

She no miss anything oo my brother
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by BabaAduras: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
360command:
noted! Love your comment..

Thanks.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by greatman247(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:

Her new home is more beautiful and moreover, she is strikingly rich and the new husband is far more richer than this man and more sensible too. So receive sense.
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by caesarsconcept(m): 4:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Madam rich man no sabi wetin be Ogun. So chill
teresafaith:
Na ogun go punish this man lass lass for everything way hin put funke through
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Kingphenome(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2017
No it doesn't at all,am sure you worth her happiness
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by lizzynicole: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Keneking:

What did she miss. Than be house wife no 3
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Is he the first to own a house in Lekki?
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Danladi7:

I Know.

I knew that through funke Akindele!
doesnt count. funke bein a celeb wether she likes it or not must always be in d news but this kinda chaps dont need d blogs in ther lives else efcc and whistleblower wud be after them
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2017
efavour:
Dude have you seen her house?

1 Like

Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by hablink: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So Funke lost this man and settled for that gold digger JJC with a weak manhood.
you too geh bad mouth jhorrr
Re: Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2017
juman:

@bolded. Some people think like me. I also think it was a false pregnancy.
that's what it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.